Tax Cuts Consequences Topic

I'll show you plenty tomorrow when I'm on my PC. It's pretty easy to look up on your own though.

it goes beyond what you are thinking as well. Income inequality has massive repercussions in financial matters, especially a capitalistic society.

am I right to say you didn't study much finance in school? because if you did, you should know this. ask Henry Ford.
5/4/2018 1:08 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/4/2018 1:01:00 AM (view original):
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/06/01/astonishing-numbers-americas-poor-still-live-better-than-most-of-the-rest-of-humanity/#6084c70254ef

Forbes seems to agree with me, but i'm open to hearing your take as well.
does that get into what income inequality does to people trying to get out of poverty?
5/4/2018 1:10 AM
or does it just say they can afford McDonald's and other ****** packaged food that leads to obesity, health issues and high medical bills while banging on their iPhones to Web MD their medical issues?
5/4/2018 1:12 AM
does it mention how expensive our health care or higher education is compared to the rest of the world?
5/4/2018 1:13 AM
how out of control our criminal justice system is compared to the rest of the world....especially when dealing with poor folks?
5/4/2018 1:15 AM
https://www.ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/america-is-regressing-into-a-developing-nation-for-most-people
5/4/2018 1:18 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601
5/4/2018 1:30 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/4/2018 12:08:00 AM (view original):
I wouldn't expect either of you to understand the problems that occur with extreme income inequality..by the way ours is worse than many 3rd world nations. Neither of you are exactly bright with finance smarts.

CCCPtape doesn't even know the difference between a tax deduction and tax credit, so I'm not surprised on that end. All3 is just a dumbfuck, so there's no surprise there either really.

That is because we have uber wealthy but our poor is also not as bad as 3rd world poor. And I explained my error. You are to stupid to understand why I made it. You are not a bad dude but you are a sanctimonious know it all ***** too.
5/4/2018 8:24 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/4/2018 1:15:00 AM (view original):
how out of control our criminal justice system is compared to the rest of the world....especially when dealing with poor folks?
Its better than Russia and Iran I would wager.
5/4/2018 8:24 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/4/2018 1:08:00 AM (view original):
I'll show you plenty tomorrow when I'm on my PC. It's pretty easy to look up on your own though.

it goes beyond what you are thinking as well. Income inequality has massive repercussions in financial matters, especially a capitalistic society.

am I right to say you didn't study much finance in school? because if you did, you should know this. ask Henry Ford.
What the hell are you talking about now? Funny how you utterly ignored my post. Henry Ford was fighting monopolies and political aspects. We have fixed many of these issues. Do you want to break up the big banks too?

Your ideology is just weird.
5/4/2018 8:26 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/4/2018 8:24:00 AM (view original):
Its better than Russia and Iran I would wager.
When you compare your justice system to Russia and Iran's, it is a problem.
5/4/2018 9:10 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/3/2018 11:42:00 AM (view original):
I am just not following Taint's logic.
Taint doesn't have any logic. He just another one of those loudmouths who calls anyone who disagrees with them names to "win" the discussion (in their minds). Guess he's trying to be the next MikeT.
5/4/2018 9:10 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/4/2018 9:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/3/2018 11:42:00 AM (view original):
I am just not following Taint's logic.
Taint doesn't have any logic. He just another one of those loudmouths who calls anyone who disagrees with them names to "win" the discussion (in their minds). Guess he's trying to be the next MikeT.
Sounds like Boris and all3.
5/4/2018 9:11 AM
You mean like those Countries where members of the (so called) criminal justice system are known to randomly barge-in and take whatever, or whoever they want, whenever they want?
5/4/2018 9:13 AM
https://www.statista.com/statistics/300986/incarceration-rates-in-oecd-countries/

You think cops in the US don't barge in and take whatever, whoever they want, do whatever they want? With the advent of body cameras, you are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Ask Trump, he's accusing the Department of Justice of doing just that right now.
5/4/2018 9:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29 Next ▸
Tax Cuts Consequences Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.