Yatzr recruiting tool for Mac Topic

I got a new Mac laptop a week ago and have not figured out how to get yatzrs recruiting tool to open on it. I downloaded java and the tool, but when I go to open it, it just says loading. On my old Mac I got it to open with in a minute after downloading it. It has it as a .jar file. Any suggestions? I’m stumped and am usually pretty tech smart.
12/22/2017 3:35 AM
Had the same issue on Windows when using java9. It worked fine once I installed java8.
12/23/2017 10:48 AM
i just learned how. open in finder. then when you are there hit control and select it. it should open then. tmw let me know if that doesn't work theres a more complicated set of instruction i found, but that worked for me. this was the first season i was able to use it.
12/23/2017 9:16 PM
lmartins suggested worked, thank you. I uninstalled java9 and used java8 and it opened right away
12/23/2017 9:35 PM
How do you uninstall Java 9????

(Never mind. I got it up and running)
4/10/2018 12:31 PM (edited)
Yatzr recruiting tool for Mac Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.