Trading players who won't extend Topic

I've read many times on here that almost always a player who has been through arbitration 3 times will sign an extension with a new team if he was traded. But for those times that he doesn't, it is unethical to reverse the trade assuming you both thought he would sign an extension? It just seems like in real life you would know for sure if the player would sign an extension before the trade.
12/26/2017 2:06 PM
Reversing trades is dumb. But that's just my opinion. Some people think it's a solution. I think it's a dumb solution.
12/26/2017 2:55 PM
You get what you pay for regardless of if he will extend or not. So don't overpay.

What about if you trade for a guy with 90 patience in the last year of his contract? Will you want to reverse the trade if he won't extend too?
12/26/2017 4:59 PM
Trading players who won't extend Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.