Classic MOVIE MADNESS FULL Topic

I'll take another matinee with the 1948 film The Paleface staring Bob Hope, Jane Russell, Robert Armstrong, Bob Watson, Clem Bevans, Wade Crosby and pitching will be Jeff York and Chief Yowlachie.
1/31/2018 11:52 AM
Posted by danidon on 1/31/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
I'll take another matinee with the 1948 film The Paleface staring Bob Hope, Jane Russell, Robert Armstrong, Bob Watson, Clem Bevans, Wade Crosby and pitching will be Jeff York and Chief Yowlachie.
I love that movie. "He leans to the left, so aim to the right. He crouches when he shoots, so stand on your toes..."
1/31/2018 2:57 PM
Yes love all the Hope movies back then. Not that I was around, but I did see them in the 60's and 70's
1/31/2018 4:49 PM
Following dialog from a Bob Hope movie, The Ghost Breakers, 1940. (He is Lawrence). The Bob Hope reference reminded me and I couldn't resist.
1/31/2018 7:29 PM (edited)
Lawrence: “You live here?”
Montgomery: “Yes.”
Lawrence: “Then maybe you know what a zombie is”
Montgomery: “When a person dies and is buried, its seems there are certain voodoo priests who … who have the power to bring him back to life.”
Carter: “How horrible!”
Montgomery: “It’s worse than horrible because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.”
Lawrence: “You mean like Democrats?”
Many considered this the funniest line ever in a movie. I even saw it listed as the best line in a movie.
1/31/2018 7:03 PM (edited)
cool
we are full
3 more need to enter and we are off to the movies!
1/31/2018 7:54 PM
Posted by sjh0825 on 1/31/2018 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Lawrence: “You live here?”
Montgomery: “Yes.”
Lawrence: “Then maybe you know what a zombie is”
Montgomery: “When a person dies and is buried, its seems there are certain voodoo priests who … who have the power to bring him back to life.”
Carter: “How horrible!”
Montgomery: “It’s worse than horrible because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.”
Lawrence: “You mean like Democrats?”
Many considered this the funniest line ever in a movie. I even saw it listed as the best line in a movie.
Nobody picked gone with the wind
1/31/2018 7:56 PM
Need one again
2/1/2018 2:59 PM
Film noir
Tomorrow is Another Day
Steve (the stud) Cochran
Ruth Roman
good one
2/1/2018 9:51 PM
Today's a good day for a movie - still need one more owner.
2/2/2018 10:57 AM
If nobody else signs up before I get home tonight I will take a second team.
2/2/2018 11:07 AM
I would love to join......

1955 "Bad Day at Black Rock"
2/2/2018 4:46 PM
Cancel that, sorry not able to be in.
2/2/2018 5:07 PM
1941 Citizen Kane
Orson Welles, Buddy Swan, Ray Collins, Ruth Warrick, Nat 'King' Cole, Joseph Cotten,
Agnes Moorehead, Dorothy Comingore
2/2/2018 9:51 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123456
Classic MOVIE MADNESS FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.