PASS - 77 (Average)
Option 3- Freshman Offense and Defense is not what the team runs
ATH - 75 (High)
SPD - 60 (Average)
DEF - 79 (High)
PER - 58 (Very Low)
BH - 61 (Very High)
PASS - 64 (Low)

The reason I am at a conundrum as option 1 and 2 started last season but option 3 has better defense and the team is rebuilding anyways. I still need to get 10 wins to keep improving the prestige of the team. Option 3 could develop into a good SG / SF but Option 1 is my best choice at PG unless I slide option 2 down to PG and bring Option 1 off the bench.
1/3/2018 12:07 PM
#1 at PG
#2 at SG
#3 off the bench

Though depending on your matchups for a particular game, you may want to do your "slide" option if you want/need #1 as a scoring option off the bench.
1/3/2018 12:19 PM
I would go with:
#1- backup PG with his points coming off the bench
#2- PG
#3- SG or SF depending on your current SF

But honestly, you can mix and match all 3 pretty much depending on your matchups. Although I wouldnt put 3 at the PG
1/3/2018 12:49 PM (edited)
#2 PG
#1 SG
#3 second on depth chart at both PG and SG
1/3/2018 12:50 PM
#2 at PG and #1 at SG for the first 10 to 12 games. Then #1 at PG #3 at SG, and #2 backup the rest of the way. If NC means nothing, go straight for the second plan.

In my humble opinion.
1/3/2018 2:11 PM
Ya you guys are pretty much on the same page as me depending on if 1 or 2 is PG or SG.

To answer your question I have a good SF Junior that has been a 2 year starter and will be keeping his spot. The plan for #3 initially is to have him potentially start at SF when the current one graduates in 2 seasons.

I like what you said about having him 2nd on Depth chart for PG and SG however I have another freshman guard I promised minutes too I have to fulfill. Regardless of the outcome it is still a rebuild year and I don't expect to be in the post season anyways. I might have #3 backup for SG and SF and then use the other freshman as backup PG.
1/3/2018 2:14 PM
Atkinson at 3. #2 is the PG. Rotate 1 and 3 based off of the archetype of the opposing SG, at the start of the year. Play McDermott alone for second half of conference schedule as he will get his IQs and Ratings up.
1/3/2018 4:38 PM
I need to pick a starting SG and PG Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.