Assistant Coach Scouting Question in Session 2 Topic

If you use assistant coach scouting in Session 2 to further scout already discovered players, and you have some recruits who had been scouted only to level 1 but already signed with a team in Session 1, will the assistant coach ignore those players, or will those already-signed players be included in those that the assistant coach can further scout?
1/4/2018 12:34 AM
I just moved to a new school in Smith myself and went on to do scouting. From all the results of the scouting, it shows me that all the scouted players 100% are not signed by anyone so yes i think it excludes those once who are signed.

While you at it and if you haven't scouted yet, can you check to see if you have lvl 3 & 4 scouted players? I found out I have many as well 3 & 4 scouted players that are already signed and also unsigned, so my guess is that Sim AI already scouted and the scouting budget you have coming to a new school is practically a fresh bonus.
1/4/2018 3:18 AM
Thanks gjalpert. It appears as if the Sim AI scouted every domestic player within 1600 miles to level 4, and every international recruit to level 4, as well. The Top 100 recruits more than 1600 miles away were all at level 1.
1/4/2018 11:45 AM
Assistant Coach Scouting Question in Session 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.