S139 National Championship Topic

Posted by waregl72 on 1/10/2018 8:46:00 AM (view original):
I ended up GUESS #3. For an "underwhelming" class Poppa had the #2. Don't let him undersell you.
Wow, gotta say I am surprised by my ranking. But, I get in a zone while recruiting and don’t really compare my classes from one to another until recruiting is completed. I was also traveling during recruiting and wasn’t paying attention as much. I just glanced over my WE on the players I signed and was disappointed. Maybe they aren’t so bad after all lol.

But let’s talk about Akua and him boat racing the rest of the country with another UNREAL class! The rich get richer. He continually proves why he’s such an elite coach.
1/10/2018 2:21 PM
lol, you guys just focus on what you do and let me do my boat racing! :)
1/11/2018 1:06 AM
Alright guys, I've been pretty busy with outside stuff.. so much that everything has been on kinda cruise control at times. Let's get some programs going here as we get closer to the playoffs. I'm gonna put up a couple things tonight and tomorrow and then come back next week to have some fun for the CC's.

We will touch lightly on the polls tonight and dive into it more tomorrow.

The A-Rod Rockne Show Episode
1/21/2018 1:15 AM
The A-Rod Rockne Show Episode 2

Tonight, we talk about last evenings top ten rankings and how those teams look going forward.

1/21/2018 9:57 PM
Awesome stuff, as always!!!
1/23/2018 1:58 AM
Best time of the year, the Conference Championships are here!

1/25/2018 1:14 AM
Love it! Keep it coming guys! Let me know if I can help too
1/25/2018 12:15 PM
It was another amazing CC game in the NSIC and I am happy to say that West Liberty came out on top for the 2nd season in a row.

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Boxscore - West Liberty State vs Winona State

GL to everyone in the upcoming PO's. Rockne D2 is the best.
1/25/2018 2:53 PM
GLIAC had a good one as well. That is one tough conference.

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Boxscore - Ferris State vs Northern Michigan
1/25/2018 2:55 PM
Great job Jibe, I had Winona State pulling that out based on their talent advantage but you game planned well to come back from 29-17 in the 4th quarter!

GLIAC is always like that and some are skeptical of NMU this year under new coaching. I think that was a statement game that they CAN compete this season and possibly run the gauntlet with the right match-ups. Ferris State can be a dangerous squad under Coachoatie.
1/25/2018 4:20 PM
FINALLY my strong SOS pays off and for all my hard work and trouble i get to do the 108 mile trek in to the Island and play bigpoopa
1/25/2018 6:08 PM
Posted by darryljones2 on 1/25/2018 6:08:00 PM (view original):
FINALLY my strong SOS pays off and for all my hard work and trouble i get to do the 108 mile trek in to the Island and play bigpoopa
Nice job dj. Congrats to you and well deserved. My hunch is that next season you beat WLSC. We will be very young throughout the team except for QB's where I am still after 5 seasons quite mediocre.

I got a tough draw in the 1st round myself. Tell me what you did to play West Chester so tough?
1/25/2018 8:44 PM
Any A-Rod shows coming up previewing the PO's? Hint hint
1/25/2018 8:46 PM
I think I heard the staff at Rockne News talking about the possibility of a brief evening show airing...
1/25/2018 10:37 PM
Due to the overwhelming response to the network!

The A-Rod Rockne Show (Episode 3 - Playoff Edition)
1/26/2018 2:12 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
S139 National Championship Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.