This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jeez. Im sure it has. But if you have to do use an alternate id to help your main id than IMO that is pathetic.
Then if you win the NC - You didn't Really Win the NC ! You would have Stole it !
I would rather lose than win that way.
I have 2 id's . Only reason I have is I like taking advantage of some of the free offers for a season you get when you haven't played in a long time which my alternative id qualifies for. Gives me chance to fool around or experiment and not worry about it cause I know I aint keeping the team.
I never put both id's in the same world. Other id if anyone interested is Cryptkeeper.
1/11/2018 10:01 AM
Posted by mojolad on 1/11/2018 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Jeez. Im sure it has. But if you have to do use an alternate id to help your main id than IMO that is pathetic.
Then if you win the NC - You didn't Really Win the NC ! You would have Stole it !
I would rather lose than win that way.
I have 2 id's . Only reason I have is I like taking advantage of some of the free offers for a season you get when you haven't played in a long time which my alternative id qualifies for. Gives me chance to fool around or experiment and not worry about it cause I know I aint keeping the team.
I never put both id's in the same world. Other id if anyone interested is Cryptkeeper.
Ignore him Mojo. This clown El Niño doesn’t have a team in GD and is on record of defending tigerpark. Don’t know where this latest post showing some sort of conviction came from.
1/11/2018 10:47 AM
I've only won a few championships, but cannot fathom how desperate I would have to be to cheat to win one. I'm sure there has been cheating in GD as has been evidenced time and again w/ Tigerpark, however, I would rather quit the game than to have to cheat in order to win. I'm a proponent of Gladwell's 10,000 hour rule. I don't think that it takes 10,000 hours to be good at this game. However, I think those that put more time and effort into understanding how this game works, generally find very high success in their results.
1/11/2018 5:00 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.