Biased Media Topic

Posted by all3 on 1/6/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
bob, not sure which part of "He was a better option than HRC." is so difficult for you to understand. This wide-spread opinion is the reason he got elected. Then, and now, people liked and trusted him far more than her. She was the only other realistic option (thanks to the rigged Democratic primary process and the fact no status-quo Republican stood a chance of beating her). There are a ton of unfounded accusations against Trump, and yes, his tweeting needs to stop, but the job he has done so far, is still much, much better than many people believe HRC would have done. Of course there is no way to ever prove this, just like there's no way to ever change the fact that he did win. People need to stop trying to divide this Country be attacking it's President (sounds like something a Foreign Country would do, not Americans), and put that same time and effort in to making change down the road.
all3, not sure which part of "jut because YOU think he was a better option than HRC, doesn't mean he was." is so difficult for you to understand. As I've said many time, I dislike HRC very much. It pained me to vote for her, and if just about anyone else was running against her, I probably would not have. I felt that strongly that Trump would not make a good president. Despite what you and moy say, I haven't seen anything to change my opinion.
1/6/2018 1:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/6/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):
bob, not sure which part of "He was a better option than HRC." is so difficult for you to understand. This wide-spread opinion is the reason he got elected. Then, and now, people liked and trusted him far more than her. She was the only other realistic option (thanks to the rigged Democratic primary process and the fact no status-quo Republican stood a chance of beating her). There are a ton of unfounded accusations against Trump, and yes, his tweeting needs to stop, but the job he has done so far, is still much, much better than many people believe HRC would have done. Of course there is no way to ever prove this, just like there's no way to ever change the fact that he did win. People need to stop trying to divide this Country be attacking it's President (sounds like something a Foreign Country would do, not Americans), and put that same time and effort in to making change down the road.
all3, not sure which part of "jut because YOU think he was a better option than HRC, doesn't mean he was." is so difficult for you to understand. As I've said many time, I dislike HRC very much. It pained me to vote for her, and if just about anyone else was running against her, I probably would not have. I felt that strongly that Trump would not make a good president. Despite what you and moy say, I haven't seen anything to change my opinion.
This is pretty much me as well. Except I won't admit to voting for HRC and will not take a bake seat in hating HRC to anyone......... though I probably can't stand her Dog husband even more. Can't stomach him........... BUT I have to give him credit for working across the ailse in FAVOR of the American public and delivering US the actual 1st balanced budget in freaking decades............ that is until the Repugnants blew it sky high again!!

Why is it we ever trust the Repugnants to mange the economy exactly? Here we go again......... everything was going along swimmingly until........... the Repugnants wanted to fatten their own (and their DONORS!) pockets!

But I acknowledge the comments of All3 and strikeout. Agree with almost all of strikeouts post.

But I'm older.
This horrid choice last time (HRC vs. Trump) wasn't the 1st horrid choice we've been given by these TWO parties. Enough is enough.
Do a simple google search.
Nixon vs. McGovern
Nixon vs. Humphrey
Dukakis vs. Bush, Sr.
Bush Sr. vs. Dog Clinton
Dog Clinton vs. Dole
W. Vs. Gore

Really?? This is the best they've got? I could have made a much longer list, too. As I said Google it yourselves.

We've got to awaken. There HAVE been other viable choices over the years but we fall prey to the "it's a bilateral choice" bullshit. It's either/or. No one else matters. That's they're OWN 2 party bullshit. IF we vote otherwise, it happens.

We even had a legitimate option in 2016. The Johnson/Weld ticket was eminently more capable than the clown that won, and eminently less scary/creepy/corrupt than the Dumbocrat! But we wouldn't believe that. We allowed the media and the 2 parties to convince us that Johnson was NOT legitimate. Hogwash. Ask any New Mexican citizen who was awake and aware during the 2 terms Johnson served as Governor IF he was competent........IF He did a good job? They'll tell you. I've heard, I've listened. I NO LONGER will vote for a bad choice just because the other choice is equally (or worse!) bad. THAT is NOT enough reason to vote for unfit losers like the clown so many millions voted into office!

My New Years Credo!
1/6/2018 2:48 PM (edited)
I agree with you that the national economy is best when we have a prez that can work with the other side. The best our economy has been was under Reagan and Clinton. Reagan had Skip O'Neil and Clinton had Newt Gingrich. They balanced each other.

As as far as republican economies, I'm not sure I agree. If you look at local levels, republican led local governments tend to do much better. Also, BHO gave us 8 years of stagnation. Reagan inherited a worse economy from Carter than Obama did from Bush and had a MUCH better recovery.
1/6/2018 3:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/6/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Stop, take a breath, and try to comprehend what you're reading, instead of feeling the need to try to post some "witty" response half-way through. The question was basically why did people vote for Trump and now continue to defend his election. The answer was because they, me included, believe that no matter how bad it may or may not get under Trump, it would have been worse under HRC. I even go on to say there is no way to prove who would have been worse. Maybe ask somebody else to translate that if you're still having a problem with it, but I'm betting if you put your hatred aside for just 1 minute you'll do just fine.

Spending time wandering why Trump won and who would have been worse are wasteful. He did win, that won't change, and we'll never know. People need to let those things go and spend the time and energy making sure we don't have any future choices like that one.
1/6/2018 3:58 PM
"Spending time wandering why Trump won and who would have been worse are wasteful. He did win, that won't change, and we'll never know. People need to let those things go and spend the time and energy making sure we don't have any future choices like that one."

I'd have to agree with that one 100%. THAT was exactly my point. It is ONLY your OPINION that it would be worse under HRC. You acknowledge that yourself. Yes, he won, but how? at what cost to our democracy? These are questions we must NOT ignore.

Trying to convince folks NOT to accept poor choices IS working to stop poor choices like we've had.
If it ain't the fault of the Repugs. and the Dumbocrats for the present political state of things then where is the problem?

It sure ain't the illegals causing the lack of leadership.
1/6/2018 4:14 PM
bad_luck is an idiot who said Ben Shapiro was a white supremacist. LOL

There is a typical Liberal for you.
1/6/2018 5:16 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 5:16:00 PM (view original):

He was an editor for a white supremacy website. Deny it all you want but being Jewish doesn’t prevent someone from writing racist things.
1/6/2018 5:54 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/6/2018 3:18:00 PM (view original):
I agree with you that the national economy is best when we have a prez that can work with the other side. The best our economy has been was under Reagan and Clinton. Reagan had Skip O'Neil and Clinton had Newt Gingrich. They balanced each other.

As as far as republican economies, I'm not sure I agree. If you look at local levels, republican led local governments tend to do much better. Also, BHO gave us 8 years of stagnation. Reagan inherited a worse economy from Carter than Obama did from Bush and had a MUCH better recovery.
You know why Reagan did better? He was able to spend more than Obama (relative GDP).
1/6/2018 5:56 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 5:54:00 PM (view original):

He was an editor for a white supremacy website. Deny it all you want but being Jewish doesn’t prevent someone from writing racist things.
Breitbart is not a white supremacy website or was not when it was first started by Andrew Breitbart. it turned more alt rightish under Bannon and Shapiro resigned and has blasted Bannon. And yes it does. I am Jewish, you imbecile. Alt Right groups despise me.

You are so dumb.

1/6/2018 6:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 5:56:00 PM (view original):

You know why Reagan did better? He was able to spend more than Obama (relative GDP).
bad_luck believe BHO was a great president who alienated Israel, gave billions to Iraq and Palestine. LOL.

Under his watch ISIS rose to power, Putin took Crimea, Syria became a refugee disaster area, Benghazi, the rise of BLM and an artificially high stock market.

Thanks, BHO.....
1/6/2018 6:30 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 5:54:00 PM (view original):

Breitbart is not a white supremacy website or was not when it was first started by Andrew Breitbart. it turned more alt rightish under Bannon and Shapiro resigned and has blasted Bannon. And yes it does. I am Jewish, you imbecile. Alt Right groups despise me.

You are so dumb.

Alt right groups might despise you but you don't help them advance their cause. Shapiro did.
1/6/2018 6:30 PM
Give me concrete examples of how Shapiro is a white supremacist and how he helps them spread their cause. I can give you numerous data of how the Alt Right has attacked him.

I will wait patiently. You giant dummy. LOL. This is amusing.
1/6/2018 6:31 PM
He was the editor at a white supremacist publication.
1/6/2018 6:40 PM
Give me an example of how Brietbart is a white supremacist newspaper.
1/6/2018 6:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 5:56:00 PM (view original):

bad_luck believe BHO was a great president who alienated Israel, gave billions to Iraq and Palestine. LOL.

Under his watch ISIS rose to power, Putin took Crimea, Syria became a refugee disaster area, Benghazi, the rise of BLM and an artificially high stock market.

Thanks, BHO.....
I know right. BHO did very little to help America. B_L is Obama's moy.
1/6/2018 6:47 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...99 Next ▸
Biased Media Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.