Biased Media Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):
He was the editor at a white supremacist publication.
I just explained to you that when he originally joined it was a pro Israel pro America publication. Learn to read. Now give me a concrete example from the web that you peruse so frequently that he is a white supremacist. Just one. I can give you dozens that illustrate otherwise. Just admit you were wrong. Again. Dummy.

Explain again why someone making $300k in Cali can deduct $30k more from his tax liability than the same person living in Indiana. Tell me again how that is "fair". There I explained it in as simple terms as I can. Again you will dodge the question because you cannot.

bad_luck and people like him are precisely why HRC lost. Sycophants w/o a brain.
At least you finally figured out the difference between a deduction and a credit. Took you long enough, “finance expert.”
I always knew but I wanted to simplify it for you. Again, you dodged both questions. And there is a difference between finance and accounting. Again, you don't know what that is but it exists.
I think it’s funny that you pretend to be a financial expert but don’t know the difference between a deduction and a credit.

I think maybe youre an administrative assistant.

That would make more sense. But, on the other hand, my assistant knows the difference between the two.

So, maybe night janitor at a bank?
LOL. I always knew. I think it is funny how you dodge questions repeatedly. Have yet to answer one.
1/8/2018 1:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2018 12:47:00 PM (view original):
I think we should probably quit with the DNC rigged it bullshit. The DNC clearly preferred Clinton in 2016, just like the DNC preferred Clinton in 2008.

She got the nomination because she got way more votes than Sanders.
She got more votes than DJT as well. Sux that votes is not how the POTUS is elected. You are dumb.
1/8/2018 1:48 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/8/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
"So, maybe night janitor at a bank?"

That's insulting................. to janitors everywhere............. :-)
Clever. bad_luck and you are on the same page. That is the biggest insult I have ever given anyone, Bob. Enjoy.
1/8/2018 1:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/8/2018 9:57:00 AM (view original):
As to negayive coverage I have 2 thoughts.
1. Negative coverage to a bad candidate is nothing new. Fox was 24/7 anti-Obama, scraping the bottom of the barrel for his presidency. We are STILL TALKING ABOUT OBAMA. Trump is nothing new. Guess what: If you are the presjdent, people will talk about you. And if you do stupid ****, people will talk about you negatively.
2. Could jt be that *gasp* Trump brought a lot of this on himself? Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if he would get the hell off of Twitter and stop saying and doing stupid ****, PROPLE WON'T COVER YOU AS NEGATIVELY!! When you come out of the gate with a blatant lie as small as your inauguration crowd, you will be covered negatively.

As for fake news, Trump was helped out by facebook more than any other news.
Aside from Fox, who else gave BHO mostly negative coverage. For DJT its most everyone sans Fox.
1/8/2018 1:54 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/8/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
"So, maybe night janitor at a bank?"

That's insulting................. to janitors everywhere............. :-)
Clever. bad_luck and you are on the same page. That is the biggest insult I have ever given anyone, Bob. Enjoy.
Just a silly little joke Boris. I know it's Monday and likely still miserable in Boston (when ain't it?) but lighten up a tad. I have enough Bad Luck of my own..........don't need any additional.
1/8/2018 2:04 PM
Ha ha ha...it was supposed to be a joke. :(

1/8/2018 2:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/6/2018 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/6/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):
He was the editor at a white supremacist publication.
I just explained to you that when he originally joined it was a pro Israel pro America publication. Learn to read. Now give me a concrete example from the web that you peruse so frequently that he is a white supremacist. Just one. I can give you dozens that illustrate otherwise. Just admit you were wrong. Again. Dummy.

Explain again why someone making $300k in Cali can deduct $30k more from his tax liability than the same person living in Indiana. Tell me again how that is "fair". There I explained it in as simple terms as I can. Again you will dodge the question because you cannot.

bad_luck and people like him are precisely why HRC lost. Sycophants w/o a brain.
At least you finally figured out the difference between a deduction and a credit. Took you long enough, “finance expert.”
I always knew but I wanted to simplify it for you. Again, you dodged both questions. And there is a difference between finance and accounting. Again, you don't know what that is but it exists.
I think it’s funny that you pretend to be a financial expert but don’t know the difference between a deduction and a credit.

I think maybe youre an administrative assistant.

That would make more sense. But, on the other hand, my assistant knows the difference between the two.

So, maybe night janitor at a bank?
LOL. I always knew. I think it is funny how you dodge questions repeatedly. Have yet to answer one.
What question did I dodge?

Or did you just miss the answer while you were cleaning toilets?
1/8/2018 2:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/8/2018 9:57:00 AM (view original):
As to negayive coverage I have 2 thoughts.
1. Negative coverage to a bad candidate is nothing new. Fox was 24/7 anti-Obama, scraping the bottom of the barrel for his presidency. We are STILL TALKING ABOUT OBAMA. Trump is nothing new. Guess what: If you are the presjdent, people will talk about you. And if you do stupid ****, people will talk about you negatively.
2. Could jt be that *gasp* Trump brought a lot of this on himself? Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if he would get the hell off of Twitter and stop saying and doing stupid ****, PROPLE WON'T COVER YOU AS NEGATIVELY!! When you come out of the gate with a blatant lie as small as your inauguration crowd, you will be covered negatively.

As for fake news, Trump was helped out by facebook more than any other news.
Aside from Fox, who else gave BHO mostly negative coverage. For DJT its most everyone sans Fox.
A) either all media other than fox is conspiring to make trump look bad

OR

B) fox is acting as his PR department while everyone else just reports all the stupid **** he does.

I'm going to go with the simpler, more likely answer in B.
1/8/2018 2:28 PM
You are a moron:

#1) Cali has the highest tax rate in the country and by far, why do they have to borrow to finance operations? Don't say "because they can". Every state can. You are dumb

#2) If I make $300k in Indiana why is my tax liability, which equates almost dollar for dollar to my refund being $30k lower than the same person making the same exact amount in Cali? Doesn't seem equitable. Now that has been eliminated.

#3) You are an idiot. Outside of Fox name one outlet that consistently bashed BHO the way DJT is getting bashed.

#4) Give me one example of Ben Shapiro being a white supremacist. He has a daily podcast and numerous YouTube guest spots and videos. Surely you can find just one to support your idiotic claim.

You are a simpleton. So I made my example simple for you. Shocked you knew what a deduction was. You take that and run with it but I 100% guaranty that you will either dodge, ignore or partially answer these questions. You are over matched. Little man. You mad bro?

LOL
1/8/2018 2:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
You are a moron:

#1) Cali has the highest tax rate in the country and by far, why do they have to borrow to finance operations? Don't say "because they can". Every state can. You are dumb

#2) If I make $300k in Indiana why is my tax liability, which equates almost dollar for dollar to my refund being $30k lower than the same person making the same exact amount in Cali? Doesn't seem equitable. Now that has been eliminated.

#3) You are an idiot. Outside of Fox name one outlet that consistently bashed BHO the way DJT is getting bashed.

#4) Give me one example of Ben Shapiro being a white supremacist. He has a daily podcast and numerous YouTube guest spots and videos. Surely you can find just one to support your idiotic claim.

You are a simpleton. So I made my example simple for you. Shocked you knew what a deduction was. You take that and run with it but I 100% guaranty that you will either dodge, ignore or partially answer these questions. You are over matched. Little man. You mad bro?

LOL
Not every state can run a deficit. Some states are responsible enough to have a balanced budget amendment. California is just obsessed with spending others money and, because of this, they have no idea of how to properly manage money.
1/8/2018 2:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
You are a moron:

LOL
1) Why do they "have to" or why do they choose to? I think Cali chooses to borrow because rates are low and voters want the state to provide a lot.

2) As I already pointed out, states with high tax rates tend to provide more services for residents and, in turn, those residents rely less on federal assistance. On the other hand, states with low/no income tax rates take in a lot more in federal assistance. By giving a tax deduction for state taxes, the feds are acknowledging the fact that those state taxes, in part, reduce the federal burden.

(EDIT for a true WTF moment: you're still insisting that the guy in Cali gets a $30k refund...how are you this stupid?)

3) False equivalence. Obama didn't do all the stupid **** that Trump is consistently doing. It wouldn't make sense for his coverage to be negative while it makes perfect sense for Trump's coverage to be negative.

4) He was the editor at a white supremacy publication.
1/8/2018 2:52 PM (edited)
1) They have to because they cannot cover their expenses. Brown cannot balance the budget. Sad.

2) So Cali provides more assistance than MA? Please show proof. It is almost dollar for dollar when you itemize, you waste of space.

3) Dodged. Name one other news source that consistently bashed him the way Trump is getting bashed. Obama did plenty of questionable things. I have listed them on numerous occasions. It is a false equivalency to your subjective dumb face.

4) Proof that it was a white supremacy publication when he was the editor. Please provide one iota of proof of that.

As I suspected you are a dolt. You don't bring anything to the conversation. I only do this to show others what dolts we have in this country that always vote blue. You sir, are a moron. Thank you for being the case in point. You may run off now and sniff some more glue.
1/8/2018 3:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 3:04:00 PM (view original):
1) They have to because they cannot cover their expenses. Brown cannot balance the budget. Sad.

2) So Cali provides more assistance than MA? Please show proof. It is almost dollar for dollar when you itemize, you waste of space.

3) Dodged. Name one other news source that consistently bashed him the way Trump is getting bashed. Obama did plenty of questionable things. I have listed them on numerous occasions. It is a false equivalency to your subjective dumb face.

4) Proof that it was a white supremacy publication when he was the editor. Please provide one iota of proof of that.

As I suspected you are a dolt. You don't bring anything to the conversation. I only do this to show others what dolts we have in this country that always vote blue. You sir, are a moron. Thank you for being the case in point. You may run off now and sniff some more glue.
1) you’re asking why. I’m telling you. It’s what the voters want.

2) I don’t know if Cali provides more or less services than MA. MA has relatively high property taxes. CA has relatively low property taxes, so the differences in income tax rates are somewhat balanced out by that.

Not sure what you mean by “dollar for dollar when itemized.”

3) why does the serial killer get more negative coverage than the jaywalker?

4) I mean, you could just go back and read stuff they published while he was there.
1/8/2018 3:20 PM
1) I gave you the answer why. It is not because they can, it is because they have to.

2) Property taxes differ by town and I bet MA is not higher than Cali. Well the highest taxes in MA vs. highest taxes in Cali. Our income tax is 5% yours is 13%. Quite the delta. We have the best schools and hospitals in the country. I would say your point is negated.

3) Again, subjective. Trump won the election, obviously many feel that he was qualified. Your example is indeed a false equivalency. Under BHO we had the rise of ISIS and BLM...under Trump we have tax reform.

4) I have. I don't see one iota of white supremacist rhetoric. Not one, while it was under the leadership of Andrew Breitbart. It was very pro Israel. Does that make them white supremacist by your operational definition?

1/8/2018 3:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/8/2018 3:28:00 PM (view original):
1) I gave you the answer why. It is not because they can, it is because they have to.

2) Property taxes differ by town and I bet MA is not higher than Cali. Well the highest taxes in MA vs. highest taxes in Cali. Our income tax is 5% yours is 13%. Quite the delta. We have the best schools and hospitals in the country. I would say your point is negated.

3) Again, subjective. Trump won the election, obviously many feel that he was qualified. Your example is indeed a false equivalency. Under BHO we had the rise of ISIS and BLM...under Trump we have tax reform.

4) I have. I don't see one iota of white supremacist rhetoric. Not one, while it was under the leadership of Andrew Breitbart. It was very pro Israel. Does that make them white supremacist by your operational definition?

1) um ok. We disagree on this.

2) well, you’re ignoring the fact that MA has a flat income tax and CA has brackets. So it isn’t as simple as 5 vs 13.

CA residents pay 1% up to X, 2% up to Y, 4% up to Z, etc. you don’t get to 13% until you have income over $1m. So, to go back to your $300k CA vs IN, a guy with 300k in taxable income doesn’t pay $39k in state income tax. He pays waaaaay less than that. He never actually gets to 13%. Only 30k in income is even taxed at 10%. His effective rate is single digits.

Most people in CA pay the same or less in state income tax than MA residents. And CA has lower property taxes.
1/8/2018 3:39 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...99 Next ▸
Biased Media Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.