Need a champion in D3 Football to mentor me Topic

in Dobie u can look my name up. Ive won plenty of division titles and had good seasons ive been to round 3 in the playoffs a few times. I know how to be good. I want to be great. I need help with my playbook, game planning against 3-4, passing offense. sitemail me anytime, I'm ready to listen
1/7/2018 12:26 AM
lol nobody wants to give up the D3 magic huh
1/7/2018 7:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone would bite. Im going into my 4th season doing this, got lucky that I picked a really successful team so made recruiting a lot easier. I learn a lot from just reading all these posts everyday. I actually just picked up a 2nd D3 team in a different world to experiment with so I can keep my Wisconsin -Plateville team successful.
1/7/2018 7:27 PM
I wouldn't consider myself a champion, but most of my success has come from sending threatening sitemails to people who recruit the same players as me. Is that something you can follow?
1/7/2018 10:34 PM
You should sitemail mfnmyers and ask him to mentor you. He's one of the best in d3 .
1/8/2018 12:22 AM
Yea MOJO your right he dominates but I doubt he would want to. Our division he's the bully lol
1/8/2018 5:01 AM
Sitemail Sent. See if an old dog can teach some old tricks.
1/8/2018 11:54 AM
Appreciate the sitemail guys really good stuff I'm still reading
1/8/2018 3:13 PM
Share the knowledge raider!
1/8/2018 5:43 PM
Just a thought Raider. You mentioned in a different thread that you're highly competitive to justify sending threats to other coaches, in DIII no less. In other words, you're so focused on being competitive that you maybe don't care about etiquette as much as the next guy. But think of this. If somebody is kind enough to help you and mentor you, just take the time to appreciate how they're not so "competitive" that they have to be offensive.

This is a fun game, and one of the most fun things is the interactions you get to have with other coaches. Some take the "I'm not here to make friends" angle, but why? There are a lot of successful coaches who win without burning bridges and making threats. Best of luck to you.
1/11/2018 10:01 AM
If you beat my team I'll have my dad beat up your dad . Grrrrr.........! lol
1/11/2018 12:35 PM
Well my dad is in luck mojo, because my team probably can’t beat your team.
1/11/2018 6:43 PM
Posted by GoldenHomer2 on 1/7/2018 10:34:00 PM (view original):
I wouldn't consider myself a champion, but most of my success has come from sending threatening sitemails to people who recruit the same players as me. Is that something you can follow?
HAH! I loled
1/12/2018 8:18 PM
Need a champion in D3 Football to mentor me Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.