Well it took at least 5 years to fill a $40 million TOC. It would have been much longer but I started running a $40 million scrubb league and we are now in season 9. 15 of the 32 TOC teams were from our league.

I don't like to brag, but I do like to be happy. I had 6 teams in the TOC 2 made the semi's and one made the finals.

My Harvey's Scrubbinies won the TOC with a 17-2 record. 4-0 finals sweep with 21-7 total score. I'm no genius, I just took advantage of those extra chances with 6 of the 32 TOC teams. Just seemed like a long journey and I wanted to tell someone.

I have a funny feeling I'll never have 6 teams in a TOC again.
1/9/2018 2:44 AM
That's awesome. Might be the last 40m TOC ever? :(
1/9/2018 9:09 AM
Perseverance!

I'm curious, how many of the owners in that TOC have active teams? I'm guessing at least a few of them are no longer at WIS (or worse!).
1/9/2018 9:40 AM
I sitemailed all of them before the TOC to remind them. A few did respond they hadn't been on in a while. Not really sure how many were "auto managed".
1/9/2018 2:10 PM
many had been in my league in the last year, I know that.
1/9/2018 2:12 PM
That was a story worth hearing. Congrats.
1/9/2018 3:04 PM
good story. Liked reading. It's been years ago, but I was in a low cap TOC which took 3 or 4 years to fill. Every so often during the lull, I'd look at the roster. honest to God, I couldn't remember ever having made it, but there it was. Ha.
1/9/2018 5:38 PM
congrats, great story! I used to love 40 million leagues way back when
1/10/2018 12:37 PM
Speaking of which, does 2nd place get anything? Or just 1st place?
1/10/2018 1:58 PM
$150 to the winner, $50 runner-up, $25 to the two semi-final losers.

Back in the day it was $250 to the winner and zilch to everyone else. It sure got your heart racing when you were reading a play-by-play for a Game 7 in the TOC Finals...
1/10/2018 2:55 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/10/2018 2:55:00 PM (view original):
$150 to the winner, $50 runner-up, $25 to the two semi-final losers.

Back in the day it was $250 to the winner and zilch to everyone else. It sure got your heart racing when you were reading a play-by-play for a Game 7 in the TOC Finals...
Thx man. This is uncharted territory for me. Better not blow this 3-1 lead
1/10/2018 4:33 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I won a TOC! How do I save that page forever and ever?
1/11/2018 1:33 AM
Yes, I got $150 for the win and $25 for my other team in the final 4. So $175. The final 4 team went to 7. That would seem strange playing yourself for TOC finals. I did play myself with seed 4 and 5 teams playing each other in round 1.
1/11/2018 7:35 AM
Congrats d_rock97
1/11/2018 7:37 AM
Congrats sjh0825
1/11/2018 11:31 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.