Posted by thewizard17 on 1/14/2018 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 1/13/2018 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Why? Were the comments inappropriate?
Benis is on a mission.

"
This post has been reported and is pending review by site staff. Please allow 3-6 months for the review to be completed as seble/cs is still on vacation.
The little secret is that there is no site staff. Admins inbox probably has 40,000+ unread messages, just like mine.
1/14/2018 2:19 PM
Anyone mind if I blow off some steam too? Lost a recruit as a VH 67% to a H 33%. I’m a C prestige to their C- and I had VG, VG, G, G, G preferences (Def, Off, Style, Success, Distance).

You guys can get back to whatever argument you’re having. I can’t tell because everything has been reported.
1/14/2018 5:12 PM
Posted by Benis on 1/11/2018 5:28:00 AM (view original):
I just moved up to D1 Memphis in Iba and started recruiting in 2nd session. Targetting a Juco - 1st two cycles I used 80 AP to open actions and 3rd cycle I sent 20 HVs, 1CV, 20 minutes and start.

End result - he signs with a D2. ftbeagles is on here alot so maybe he can share what he did.

The best part about this is that I didn't even get into signing range. Both myself and another D1 team were both still at moderate while the D2 was at VH.

This is such an assbackwards system they've created.
What would you propose?
1/15/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by Benis on 1/11/2018 5:28:00 AM (view original):
I just moved up to D1 Memphis in Iba and started recruiting in 2nd session. Targetting a Juco - 1st two cycles I used 80 AP to open actions and 3rd cycle I sent 20 HVs, 1CV, 20 minutes and start.

End result - he signs with a D2. ftbeagles is on here alot so maybe he can share what he did.

The best part about this is that I didn't even get into signing range. Both myself and another D1 team were both still at moderate while the D2 was at VH.

This is such an assbackwards system they've created.
Are you not interested in open discussion? That's sort of the point of a forum.
1/16/2018 10:46 AM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.