Dirt (S40) - Filled Topic

Dirt just rolled. We have a large group of active, fun and committed owners. The league also has a minimum win requirement (MWR). Here is the available team:

AL South:
Cheyenne Sugar Shack (88-74) - Team has won its division 4 seasons in a row (5 out of 6) and is positioned to do so again. Nice mix of young and experienced talent at the major league level.

2/3/2018 11:03 AM (edited)
What is your MWR?
1/15/2018 10:03 PM
Here is the MWR:

1. Loss limits: Any team that fails to meet the win requirements, will be removed from the league unless it is determined by the veterans/rules committee that a one year grace period should be granted due to extenuating circumstances.
- Any team that wins less than 55 games in a single season
- Any team that wins less than 125 games over two consecutive seasons
- Any team that wins less than 195 games over three consecutive seasons
1/15/2018 11:45 PM
I highly recommend this world. We've been going strong for going on twelve years now. In all that time we have managed to stay private and screen owners to ensure a quality level of play. Couple of these teams could make some real noise in the playoffs with a few small tweaks too. So come join us...you know its the right thing to do.
1/25/2018 3:49 PM
Hey guys I am entering my 17th season in Dirt and highly recommend it. This is a nice smoothly-running league and there is good parity. These teams offered are in decent shape and are ready for you to make your mark. Hope you join us!
1/25/2018 9:01 PM
This is a great league, with good owners. I’m still trying to crack the code to a playoff birth but still have a good time. Everyone has been respectful and willing to offer insight. Come join!
1/28/2018 6:27 PM
Just joined this league last season. Very enjoyable and no stress. Talent is spread fairly evenly, so most teams have a shot at playoffs. slurie2001 is also an excellent and experienced Administrator.
1/28/2018 8:14 PM
bump
2/1/2018 10:15 PM
Hi guys only one franchise is left. This is a wonderful league and as soon as you join we can begin!
2/2/2018 9:19 AM
Dirt (S40) - Filled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.