1970 big league draft Topic

Doggie - I picked Cleo James this morning, the proxies I sent you are for my three remainign picks after James, should we get anywhere today.....

Thanks & have a happy easter.
3/27/2005 7:59 AM
The Phillies select P Jim Bouton to fulfill the missed 8th round pick.
3/27/2005 1:04 PM
With my first missed pick Oakland Selects P Steve Dunning
3/27/2005 1:55 PM
with my last missed pick and final pick Oakland selects 1B Bob Spence
3/27/2005 2:05 PM
Did we take today off because of the holiday, or am I the only one who still needs players?
3/27/2005 6:50 PM
i need 1 more
3/27/2005 7:03 PM
We're just kind of playing catchup

I think I still need five.
3/27/2005 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By Necki on 3/26/2005
The Orioles select Steve Barber (p) and am now done drafting

steve barber is on the cards. he was protected.. necki needs another pick...
3/27/2005 10:43 PM
Is there an updated list of players? Either taken or remaining? It's going to take me a while to catch up w/o one.

3/28/2005 8:07 AM
P Fred Cambria, P Vince Colbert, OF Jim Beauchamp & 2B Al Weis
3/28/2005 8:09 AM
Neither doogie nor myself has come up with a new schedule yet. I need to do some figuring to see where we are regarding which teams are still in the draft and how many each team needs. It looks like we may have a good number of missed picks from this weekend, so we should take the opportunity to try and catch up and come up with some sort of power schedule that can finish this off nice and easy in the next day or two.
3/28/2005 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By cardinaldave on 3/23/2005
OF Luis Melendez.

Guys, I am heading to Key West in the morning and then over to Jupiter for a Cards' game on Sunday. I will be out of the loop until Monday. Can you just give me the HSP available during the next rounds? Otherwise I'll just pick the over crap when I get back. I need AB at C, 2b, ss and about 200 or so IP. Thanks.

Saffron has made a list and been keeping it current at Topic: Big League 1970 Draft Available Players

Dan Coombs - P , Hal King - C , Luis Melendez - OF , Jim Pagliaroni - C, Floyd Weaver - P , Gary Bell - P are the players you drafted and those drafted for you
3/28/2005 8:22 AM
league number please
3/28/2005 9:28 AM
The Red Sox have finished drafting
3/28/2005 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By ooooohdoggie on 3/28/2005

Quote: Originally Posted By cardinaldave on 3/23/2005

OF Luis Melendez.

Guys, I am heading to Key West in the morning and then over to Jupiter for a Cards' game on Sunday. I will be out of the loop until Monday. Can you just give me the HSP available during the next rounds? Otherwise I'll just pick the over crap when I get back. I need AB at C, 2b, ss and about 200 or so IP. Thanks.

Saffron has made a list and been keeping it current at Topic: Big League 1970 Draft Available Players

Dan Coombs - P , Hal King - C , Luis Melendez - OF , Jim Pagliaroni - C, Floyd Weaver - P , Gary Bell - P are the players you drafted and those drafted for you
Alright. I think I have it figured out. I replaced Cambria w/ Bell. I didn't need Colbert b/c I had forgotten about Woodson. I'm keeping Beauchamp & Weis. The Twins are complete. Thanks to everyone who helped w/ my draft. Usually, even on vacation I can check in, but not this time. Sorry, but thanks.
3/28/2005 9:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...32 Next ▸
1970 big league draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.