Scheduling Non conference games against SimAI Topic

I was filling out my non-con schedule and I requested a home game against SimAI coached NC State, and got this message:

Coach,

I just got off the phone with Michael Pierce, the AD over at NC State. He said they won't play us on our home floor but they would entertain the idea of playing us at their place. Let me know if you want to try to work something out playing there.

Adrian Matter
Athletic Director

In the many many seasons I have been playing HD I have never had a game refused by a SimAI.....is this new?
1/15/2018 9:22 PM
It happened to me once a while back.
1/15/2018 9:51 PM
This is not new. If you have a low prestige, the higher prestige SIMs will not play you at home. You can play any SIM on the road tho.
1/16/2018 12:14 AM
the game may be protecting you against an SOS killing game
1/16/2018 10:08 AM
As indiansrck27 said, this is not a new thing.

I just did a test. I am at D+ prestige Manhattan. I tried scheduling sim-coached LSU (A+), Wake Forest (A), and Gonzaga (B+) for a home game next year. Got shot down by all of them, all offered me to play at their place. Washington State (B) accepted my offer.
1/16/2018 11:18 AM
Wow - never seen that before either
1/16/2018 3:06 PM
Had that happen as a lower prestige D1 school. It has been like that for a while.
1/16/2018 4:04 PM
Scheduling Non conference games against SimAI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.