Know-it-All of Sports- New Game! 11 in Topic

Know-it-All of Sports
Think you know sports? Are you good at predicting games? Come show off your knowledge of sports and be crowned “Know-it-all of Sports.” I’m hosting a new game here on WIS. This is 100% free, but should be a fun and challenging contest.
Here’s how it works:
This is strictly an individual event and involves no teams or voting out of contestants. I will pick sports events from football, basketball, golf, hockey, Winter Olympics, and other sports. I will set up challenges that may focus solely on one sport or combine two or more sports. There will be some challenges that last one day and others multiple days. Each participant will submit their individual challenge entry to me and the individual with the least points scored/worst score will be eliminated from the contest. There will be approximately 2 challenges per week. The winner of a challenge will gain a small advantage for the next challenge and the loser will be eliminated.
See Non-Sports forum for more information.
1/15/2018 11:16 PM
Know-it-All of Sports- New Game! 11 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.