The GOAT is back!! Topic

Don't let just the 4 NCs fool you, but this here is the best to ever play the game. He has mentored many coaches today that is winning NCs with ease. He is clearly The Greatest Of All Time at this game and I just noticed he is back. Welcome back akua29

For you guys that haven't been around for 6-8+ years. This guy is the GOAT!!
1/15/2018 11:53 PM
Too bad he is down in D2
1/16/2018 3:02 PM
SO, you're saying he's the GOAT. Is that what we're to be picking up here? Sorry, the 4th grade sentence structure makes it hard to be clear. The redundancy, though, pulls ya through.
1/16/2018 10:25 PM
Posted by SchoolyMe on 1/16/2018 10:25:00 PM (view original):
SO, you're saying he's the GOAT. Is that what we're to be picking up here? Sorry, the 4th grade sentence structure makes it hard to be clear. The redundancy, though, pulls ya through.
So sorry. I didn't know I was being tested on my grammar by welcoming back one of the best of all time.
1/17/2018 12:43 AM
Wait a minute........ the best or greatest? Need to get this nailed down. A goat and a boat are different things altogether. is this just another set up for a NC prediction, guy?
1/17/2018 1:03 AM
Posted by SchoolyMe on 1/17/2018 1:03:00 AM (view original):
Wait a minute........ the best or greatest? Need to get this nailed down. A goat and a boat are different things altogether. is this just another set up for a NC prediction, guy?
You read into detail too much. He is the GOAT!! I am the BOAT and when I'm rockin don't come a knockin. No championship prediction here this season, I lost to many players. Maybe I'll win it in Stagg today.
1/17/2018 9:19 AM
I had better reach out get some tips
1/18/2018 1:37 AM
The GOAT is back!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.