Why are my O and D showing up as nuetral?? Topic

I've run flex and man to man the last 5 years. When a recruit has either one as a preference its usually 'very good".

However, they're both showing up as 'neutral". Fast break, triangle, zone, and press also show up as "neutral"

Is this is glitch?
1/16/2018 1:32 PM
It is the current season.
1/16/2018 1:38 PM
So it will change once I start playing games?
1/16/2018 1:41 PM
yes
1/16/2018 2:12 PM
It changes as minutes of practice occurs. If you have not had any practices then it will be neutral.
1/16/2018 2:14 PM
That can't be right. I changed my O/D so I had zero minutes of practice in the old sets. I'm getting VG for them. Unless I'm misunderstanding your post.
1/16/2018 2:20 PM
It’s not the minutes that determine the preference, it’s the game time. So if you’re still playing the old sets, they’ll come up as very good. I believe if you’re practicing a set, but not running it in games, the preference standing does not move up.
1/16/2018 2:27 PM
Ok thanks guys, I've played for a year and this is the first time I've noticed this.

That makes perfect sense though.

Had first exhibition game and they're Very Good now.
1/16/2018 2:31 PM
Shoe is right. I'm changing sets currently with a team, and my preferences have been all over the place. I'm running a combo at the moment defensively. Team was press and I've changed to zone. At this point they're pretty equal so I'm running both. And i have noticed throughout the season, it's based on the game play. Not practice stuff.
1/16/2018 4:06 PM
Why are my O and D showing up as nuetral?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.