HAMILTON S35-We Are Full-Thanks! Topic

We just completed our WS (Congratz to sneekes and Vancover!) and as usual, we have very few openings. There are only 2 definite openings . We are saying goodbye to 2 short term owners who were outstanding, but real life got in the way of the time commitment to stay on top of things. Obviously would love replacements that are looking for a long term home in Hamilton. This world is filled with some awesome people who love this game. Great parity, no super dynasty's who wins every year. Will be 7 different champs in last 8 seasons. We have a soft MWR (50-110-170) and require minor league teams to be kept staffed and no fatigued pitchers ( Throwing at 0%)
Check out the team links below, and get in touch with me to join or ask questions. Thanks!

NL WEST 3rd draft pick
****Reserved- gregor199 ****

This team went from playoff appearances 8 of 9 seasons to 100+ losses 3 straight. Newish owner to HBD, seemed to not be able to get a handle on the game. There is some decent young, cheap talent at ML level,( Gene Norman-RF,Brook Jacobs-2B) but franchise is loaded with some excellent prospects, and a plethora of pitching!
Like, Tyson Gilbert-3B, Babe Roller-P, Luis Duran-P, J.R. Evans-P, Charles Griffin-P
A clever owner could turn this around quickly

AL WEST 17th draft pick

****Reserved-Hcal65****
Good solid team. Previous owner took a perennial .500 team and made it to the LCS in 2nd season. Missed playoffs by 1 game in S34. Loaded with ML talent, including; Rico Taverez-3B, Derrick Fleming-SS, Bill Truman-P, and almost ready prospects, Orval Walsh-LF, Jimmie Kahnle-P, Aramis Ciriaco-P.
Jump in and win right away.

1/18/2018 8:44 PM (edited)
Awesome league, and great group of people. Even though I have run my franchise into the ground, I'll be staying. Oh, and comish, TheDirtyDog, is a "Very stable genius" indeed.
1/16/2018 9:29 PM
Welcome Hcal65!
1/17/2018 10:50 AM
Definitely the more fun of the two leagues that I'm in - come join us!
1/17/2018 10:54 AM
HAMILTON S35-We Are Full-Thanks! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.