Method of selecting teams Topic

Which method?

Votes: 11
(Last vote received: 3/13/2018 10:29 PM)
1/16/2018 11:09 PM
We could screenshot potentials and send them to you thin. That way you could see all of our potentials and rank us that way.
1/17/2018 1:46 AM
I voted for "D", but the more I think of it, maybe "A" is the best option. If I could change my vote I would.

My thought is that "D" may affect new coaches negatively, if they are turning a program around their first few years would have terrible RPI's, but they could be one of the stronger teams moving forward...

just my two cents.
1/17/2018 9:06 AM
Posted by DHOW69 on 1/17/2018 1:46:00 AM (view original):
We could screenshot potentials and send them to you thin. That way you could see all of our potentials and rank us that way.
I’d be okay with that - but wouldn’t want any to receive any sort of advantage...if there would be one.
1/17/2018 12:12 PM
Posted by thinair on 1/17/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DHOW69 on 1/17/2018 1:46:00 AM (view original):
I’d be okay with that - but wouldn’t want any to receive any sort of advantage...if there would be one.
My first thought was this might give away some kind of internal secret sauce, but I'm sure if any spends any time scouting my team over the years will figure out who is improving and who is not.

Still this seems like far more work ...
1/17/2018 4:58 PM
Method of selecting teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.