PAYMENT PROBLEMS Topic

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS TO PURCHASE A 6 GAME HOCKEY PACKAGE-I HAVE REQUESTED HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT-BUT NO HELP HAS BEEN OFFERED.
PLEASE RESPOND
1/17/2018 4:39 PM
I cannot pay with Amex. Is this your problem too?
1/20/2018 2:14 PM
Add me to the list of folks who can't get the payment system to work and who have had no help from admin.
1/22/2018 10:30 AM
Admin told me they are having problems with AMEX and I should try another form of payment. This has been an issue for months so I wonder if they just stopped accepting it.
1/22/2018 7:35 PM
I'm using VISA. I think the problem is that the payment blocks one payment because of a typo or the like and the software treats the account as fouled forever.
1/23/2018 10:20 PM
The site still does not accept AMEX. Admin told me they were working on the "problem" and expected it to be corrected. That was 3-4 weeks ago. I think the problem is the new ownership cannot, or will not allow AMEX. Probably due to the higher rates AMEX charges. Which is quite small by the way. I'm going to use the credits I have then wish this site farewell. It's been fun for 16 years.
2/9/2018 8:30 AM
Why is it so hard to purchase baseball 6 pack using Visa, I don't understand when error message says address doesn't match up with card. I have used this card last 8 times?
2/20/2018 11:35 PM
Fix the AMEX problem or I am gone. Simple as that,
3/18/2018 3:20 PM
I was preparing to make a 10 season purchase with my Amex card. Wouldn't accept it. I bought 1 season of HBD in the hopes that this is fixed before my 1st season in 2 years is done.
3/31/2018 1:50 PM
Also waiting on the AMEX issues to renew my team in GD Wilkinson next season
4/2/2018 1:31 PM
They accepted my AMEX today!
4/28/2018 9:17 AM
PAYMENT PROBLEMS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.