Yatzr Tool - Death By WinRAR Topic

Hey y'all!

So, I've used Yatzr's tool for a *long* time. It's always booted right up like I needed it to. Recently, I downloaded WinRAR for a completely different reason and, by default, it took control of .jar files. This time, I right-click on my Yatzr tool, click Open With Java Platform SE Binary and it opens.

*However* all of my equations and bolded column settings are gone, as are my credentials and everything else. The Config file is still where it always was.

Any ideas?
1/18/2018 11:23 AM
Launch WinRAR. Click Options -> Settings -> Integration In the Associate WinRAR with section of the Integration tab remove the check mark that is by JAR. Click OK. This will remove the association between WinRAR and .jar files.
1/18/2018 1:04 PM
Posted by tutank on 1/18/2018 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Launch WinRAR. Click Options -> Settings -> Integration In the Associate WinRAR with section of the Integration tab remove the check mark that is by JAR. Click OK. This will remove the association between WinRAR and .jar files.
So, I should've included the fact that I already tried this and it didn't really change anything. The Yatzr tool's icon is still a WinRAR icon and all of my settings are still wiped.
1/18/2018 3:35 PM
Perhaps try uninstalling and re-installing Java JRE. Hopefully by doing so Java will re-associate with .jar files.
1/18/2018 6:59 PM
Send a sitemail to yatzr.
1/18/2018 8:02 PM
I actually figured it out! My OS had overridden WinRAR and associated .jar with WinRAR. When I changed it to Java, everything fixed itself. Whew!
1/18/2018 8:39 PM
In the UNIX java windows Microsoft Apple environment, the motherboard binary operating system RAMs the DOS. Therefore, ROM megapixels have reversed polarity, causing dumping of temporary files to the dark web. Only inferfacing with firewire or NetGear routers will form a parallel device management configuration.
1/19/2018 10:29 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 1/19/2018 10:29:00 AM (view original):
In the UNIX java windows Microsoft Apple environment, the motherboard binary operating system RAMs the DOS. Therefore, ROM megapixels have reversed polarity, causing dumping of temporary files to the dark web. Only inferfacing with firewire or NetGear routers will form a parallel device management configuration.
Could not have said it any better. Absolutely correct. After RAMMING my DOS I also tried WTF and it worked perfectly.
1/19/2018 10:37 AM
heh
1/19/2018 2:36 PM
You guys are too smart for me.....
1/19/2018 3:42 PM
Yatzr Tool - Death By WinRAR Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.