Join me in an Ol Topic

There's one spot left if any of you want to join me.
1/18/2018 12:33 PM
I'd join, booger, but what if we got placed in the same division? Didja ever think of that?! The sexual tension would be unbearable, like Bogey and Bergman in Casablanca. No thanks, pal, I don't need two straight months of being unable to focus on anything else in my life.
1/18/2018 12:53 PM
1/18/2018 2:24 PM
Rats. I missed this post being by Boogerlips on the Forum. Busy week of teaching all day and often nights.

Booger, post another one when you are in another OL and let me know by sitemail. I would have happily joined.

I just posted yesterday that you were not actively playing here too. My mistake.
1/26/2018 7:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF2e6LWBhhU

1/26/2018 7:36 AM
Boogerlips is a pus....alright I'm not saying it because women rule these days...****, how long until all us men up in dresses?
1/26/2018 1:23 PM
its not a skirt its a kilt
1/26/2018 2:04 PM
Join me in an Ol Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.