No change to Vision? Topic

Leahy rolled over, but it seems I have the exact same recruiting vision as I had before the roll over (same count of kickers using GD recruiting search and same results in yatzr csv export). Is this normal? I was expecting a bump to my vision so I'm a little disappointed.
1/18/2018 1:28 PM
From what I understand, your vision is based on the team's record over the past 3 seasons, with more weighting given to the most recent season. Your team's record 3 seasons ago was 9-4. Your record last season was 5-8. So your total wins over the past 3 seasons actually went down while your record in the most recent season went up from 0-13 to 5-8. So I am not surprised that your vision did not change much or any at all.
1/18/2018 1:46 PM
Also, vision does not really improve much until your team has amassed something like 35 or 40 wins total over the past 3 seasons. So you have a ways to go before you see vision improvements.
1/18/2018 1:48 PM
thanks for the info!
1/18/2018 1:53 PM
When does the vision get updated? Is it after the season has rolled over to the recruiting season?
1/29/2018 4:45 PM
Yes, after the rollover.
1/29/2018 5:53 PM
No change to Vision? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.