HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
i dont think so.......but i do agree with you that way too many dont know the facts of the history of the origin of israel or the real reasons that the peace plans dont work and nobody even knows anything about the so called arab right of return that was the sole reason for arafat at the very end preventing historic peace from being achieved and an issue which has never gone away.
How can you whine about people not knowing the truth about the history of some place halfway around the World, when you don't know (or simply refuse to face) the truth about the last 2 years in your own Country?
1/21/2018 10:00 AM
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 9:06:00 PM (view original):
i think that you are the only one around here who " needs to be enlightened ".
for all i know you could be a neo nazi or a skinhead..i dont know if you are or you are not..you are obviously a very angry man.
in real life i would have no interest in trying to enlighten you...it would not change your mind and i could not respect you and you are so angry that you could be dangerous so i will leave it there.
THIS WAS EXTREMELY HURTFUL.

I, on the other hand, will continue to hold out the scales of justice and peace and love to my brothers and sisters everywhere.

Perhaps one day he will change his mind and extend his unique and special knowledge to all of us and enlighten the masses.

We can only wait and HOPE for change.
1/21/2018 12:38 PM
Golly DougNut you sound like Obama...........
1/22/2018 10:17 AM
CCCP is going full racist again.
1/22/2018 10:58 AM
Posted by all3 on 1/21/2018 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
i dont think so.......but i do agree with you that way too many dont know the facts of the history of the origin of israel or the real reasons that the peace plans dont work and nobody even knows anything about the so called arab right of return that was the sole reason for arafat at the very end preventing historic peace from being achieved and an issue which has never gone away.
How can you whine about people not knowing the truth about the history of some place halfway around the World, when you don't know (or simply refuse to face) the truth about the last 2 years in your own Country?
I'm pretty sure your truth and dino's truth are not the same.
1/22/2018 12:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/22/2018 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Ha ha ha

Proof? You should be banned for such a comment. Snowflake
1/22/2018 12:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/22/2018 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Ha ha ha

Proof? You should be banned for such a comment. Snowflake
In your opinion, a confederate flag is better than a palestinian flag. In my opinion, your opinion is racist.
1/22/2018 12:32 PM
Nope. Nice try. I said If you ban one you ban them both. I am Glad I finally taught you the difference between an opinion and a fact.

1/22/2018 12:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 12:34:00 PM (view original):
Nope. Nice try. I said If you ban one you ban them both. I am Glad I finally taught you the difference between an opinion and a fact.

They are not equal. The confederacy is 50x worse
1/22/2018 12:42 PM
i have to agree with tangplay if the palestinian flag was out there after they had already officially recognized israel's right to exist...there are always fringe people
1/22/2018 3:07 PM
DIno, Tang, don't you think it's a little insensitive to tell a Jew that the flag of the territory that wants to kill all Jews is better than a flag that most feel represented slavery here?
1/22/2018 3:31 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):
DIno, Tang, don't you think it's a little insensitive to tell a Jew that the flag of the territory that wants to kill all Jews is better than a flag that most feel represented slavery here?
They simply don't care about anyone besides themselves. They've proven that over and over. What's best for them "must" be best for this Country, and even the World.
1/22/2018 3:48 PM
we are both jewish and no one here is more of a supporter then i am.......i would not be happy to see the waving of a palestinian flag to say the least...but there are going to be a few fringe people........i dont agree that most palestinians want war and the killing of all jews..they are captives of an extremist philosophy and i urge you to learn about the unfortunate palestinian philosophy - the wrongminded and deplorable titled right of return which has prevented their leaders from making peace to this day.
1/22/2018 3:54 PM
Either way. Their flag represents their philosophy and ideals. On their state media, they discussed killing all Jews in the name of Allah. So, to say that the Palestinian flag is not as bad as the confederate flag is utter nonsense. I live in GA. There are a bunch of rebel flags. Most people that fly them are not racist. They are good people. So, just because there are good Palestinians doesn't make the values of there flag any better.
1/22/2018 4:03 PM
the dnc doesnt raise the palestinian flag...you cant stop a few fringe people...it is going to be the flag when they have a nation.....anybody that waves a rebel flag knows it is the flag of the states that fought for slavery.....im not going to agree to compare very different political situations....and do not label me as a palestian supporter...i ahave what i would like to believe a more complex understanding of the situation........i hope they one day come to their senses more fully.
1/22/2018 4:11 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.