HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

i dont think so.......but i do agree with you that way too many dont know the facts of the history of the origin of israel or the real reasons that the peace plans dont work and nobody even knows anything about the so called arab right of return that was the sole reason for arafat at the very end preventing historic peace from being achieved and an issue which has never gone away.
1/20/2018 3:35 PM
when it comes to israel we are demblicans.
1/20/2018 3:35 PM
Fact that they allowed the Palestinian flag to be flown at their convention and banned the Confederate Flag tells me all I need to know.
1/20/2018 8:08 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/19/2018 9:48:00 PM (view original):
trump would be ashamed to say he had indian heritage.
TRUMP wouldn't LIE about it.
1/20/2018 8:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/19/2018 11:13:00 PM (view original):
in general how come democrats are held to a very very higher standard then republicans.......just askin.
What higher standards? Make a list.
1/20/2018 8:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
dems actually listen to the issues our candidates have..thats why hilary almost lost to bernie.
outside of new jersey where is the groundswell of support among dems for menandez.
some of your other stuff were fox news conspiracy theories and nonsense.
???

Please make a list.

THANKS!
1/20/2018 8:13 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
i dont think so.......but i do agree with you that way too many dont know the facts of the history of the origin of israel or the real reasons that the peace plans dont work and nobody even knows anything about the so called arab right of return that was the sole reason for arafat at the very end preventing historic peace from being achieved and an issue which has never gone away.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR THAT STORY!

I lived through it so I know a thing or two. I wanna hear the version where Arafat didn't get everything he wanted.

I WOULD BE EVEN MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR "FACTS" ON THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ISRAEL.

DO ME A FAVOR...IGNORE THE ARAFAT THING AND TELL ME THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE JEWS.

I can hardly wait.
1/20/2018 8:20 PM
WE'RE WAITING.

TELL US A STORY DADDY.
1/20/2018 8:21 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/20/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):

I lived through it so I know a thing or two. I wanna hear the version where Arafat didn't get everything he wanted.

I WOULD BE EVEN MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR "FACTS" ON THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ISRAEL.

DO ME A FAVOR...IGNORE THE ARAFAT THING AND TELL ME THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE JEWS.

I can hardly wait.
let cccp explain to you how you completely misconstrued my comment.....unless i misconstrue you....ill let cccp speak for me. if you are misconstrued
i have absolutely no interest in talking to someone who is a hater on israel..if that is where you are coming from you are a bit too complex for me.
1/20/2018 8:26 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/20/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):

I can hardly wait.
let cccp explain to you how you completely misconstrued my comment.....unless i misconstrue you....ill let cccp speak for me. if you are misconstrued
i have absolutely no interest in talking to someone who is a hater on israel..if that is where you are coming from you are a bit too complex for me.
OH PLEASE!

YOU insinuate "WAY TOO MANY don't know the facts of the history of the origin if Israel"

Don't drag CCCP into it. Just explain YOURSELF. Be responsible for YOU. So tell us the story.

Tell us the history of the origin of Israel. Too many of us don't know the facts. Enlighten us.
1/20/2018 8:35 PM
i think that you are the only one around here who " needs to be enlightened ".
for all i know you could be a neo nazi or a skinhead..i dont know if you are or you are not..you are obviously a very angry man.
in real life i would have no interest in trying to enlighten you...it would not change your mind and i could not respect you and you are so angry that you could be dangerous so i will leave it there.
1/20/2018 9:06 PM
Just enlighten us. Do what you say. You make me feel ignorant like I don't know something. Tell us your big knowledge.
1/20/2018 9:11 PM
???

WTF

What is a demblican?

Thanks in advance for being a guy and responding.
1/20/2018 9:29 PM
1/20/2018 9:34 PM
WELL DRESSED AMERICAN ON BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN TAX PAYER HIGHWAY SEZ TRUMP IS #1

TAINT AND DOUG FOR AMERICA! TRUMP IS #1
1/20/2018 9:39 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸
HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.