HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Your argument makes no sense. The southern states had slavery. Most people in the south did not support slavery. According to most, the confederate flag represented evil. The Palestinians want to wipe out an entire culture. Their flag represents their beliefs. How is that less evil than the confederate flag?

If you don't want to be considered a Palestinian apologist, you should probably try taking a stance against their evil.
1/22/2018 4:17 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/22/2018 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):
DIno, Tang, don't you think it's a little insensitive to tell a Jew that the flag of the territory that wants to kill all Jews is better than a flag that most feel represented slavery here?
They simply don't care about anyone besides themselves. They've proven that over and over. What's best for them "must" be best for this Country, and even the World.
It is my OPINION that the confederate flag is worse. Not all palestinians want to kill Jews. In my eyes the Palestinian Flag is not a symbol of hatred. The Confederate flag is. When you wave a flag, you say that you like what that flag represents. When you wave the confederate flag, you say that you liked it better when there was slavery.
1/22/2018 4:35 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Either way. Their flag represents their philosophy and ideals. On their state media, they discussed killing all Jews in the name of Allah. So, to say that the Palestinian flag is not as bad as the confederate flag is utter nonsense. I live in GA. There are a bunch of rebel flags. Most people that fly them are not racist. They are good people. So, just because there are good Palestinians doesn't make the values of there flag any better.
Again, the purpose of waving the flags are different. While the people themselves may not be racist, the flag is.
1/22/2018 4:37 PM
your view is too simple in my opinion and wrong....t....is there a book or a source for most southerners being against slavery....i dont care if you need to label me...you clearly cant comprehend or understand my writings or who i support.......btw..if israel considered them pure evil they would not continue to negotiate with them.
1/22/2018 4:39 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Your argument makes no sense. The southern states had slavery. Most people in the south did not support slavery. According to most, the confederate flag represented evil. The Palestinians want to wipe out an entire culture. Their flag represents their beliefs. How is that less evil than the confederate flag?

If you don't want to be considered a Palestinian apologist, you should probably try taking a stance against their evil.
SOME Palestinians want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. It's a minority. I support a two state solution. Both sides need to get their act together and get to the negotiating table. That does not make me a Palestinian apologist. CCCP thinks that anyone who does not support the death of all Arab countries and does not fully support Israel is an apologist and an evil person.
1/22/2018 4:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/22/2018 4:44:00 PM (view original):

SOME Palestinians want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. It's a minority. I support a two state solution. Both sides need to get their act together and get to the negotiating table. That does not make me a Palestinian apologist. CCCP thinks that anyone who does not support the death of all Arab countries and does not fully support Israel is an apologist and an evil person.
Not everyone who wields a confederate flag is a racist LOL. Many see it as just their heritage. Palestine is run by a terror group and their flag represents that. Your ignorance is awesome. He says SOME?!?!? LOL

93% is some?

The Middle East is the most anti-Semitic region on earth, with 93% of Palestinians holding anti-Semitic beliefs, a global survey of anti-Semitism revealed Tuesday morning. The survey conducted by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) across 100 nations and territories revealed that almost half of the world’s adults have never heard of the Holocaust, while over a quarter hold anti-Semitic attitudes.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-93-of-palestinians-hold-anti-jewish-beliefs/

1/22/2018 5:13 PM
What the Confederate flag really means to America today, according to a race historian. ... But flying high in front of the building was another symbol: a Confederate flag. Some argue that the flag is a symbol of slavery and oppression, while others insist that it is purely a matter of Southern heritage and pride.

I am actually OK with a ban on it because it offends so many but the Palestinian flag is 1000x worse and has no business at an American convention.
1/22/2018 5:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 5:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/22/2018 4:44:00 PM (view original):

Not everyone who wields a confederate flag is a racist LOL. Many see it as just their heritage. Palestine is run by a terror group and their flag represents that. Your ignorance is awesome. He says SOME?!?!? LOL

93% is some?

The Middle East is the most anti-Semitic region on earth, with 93% of Palestinians holding anti-Semitic beliefs, a global survey of anti-Semitism revealed Tuesday morning. The survey conducted by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) across 100 nations and territories revealed that almost half of the world’s adults have never heard of the Holocaust, while over a quarter hold anti-Semitic attitudes.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-93-of-palestinians-hold-anti-jewish-beliefs/

You have it backwards. Everyone who wields a confed. flag is waving a racist flag, but is not racist themselves. Palestine is not a terror group. Your polling showed does not show that people hate Jews. Read the rest of the article.
1/22/2018 5:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 5:15:00 PM (view original):
What the Confederate flag really means to America today, according to a race historian. ... But flying high in front of the building was another symbol: a Confederate flag. Some argue that the flag is a symbol of slavery and oppression, while others insist that it is purely a matter of Southern heritage and pride.

I am actually OK with a ban on it because it offends so many but the Palestinian flag is 1000x worse and has no business at an American convention.
Why is the Palestinian flag worse? GUESS WHAT: If you want to show southern heritage or pride, WAVE YOUR STATE FLAG. Design a new flag! Wave anything other than a flag representing racism!
1/22/2018 5:35 PM
Why does the confederate flag represent racism?
1/22/2018 5:44 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Why does the confederate flag represent racism?
Because when you wave it, you say, "I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN WE HAD SLAVERY!"
1/22/2018 6:02 PM
OMG --- OK this is my last post with tangy. I never block people but I can certainly ignore them.

I honestly believe he is mentally ill.

WOW!!!

Unless he is trolling.
1/22/2018 6:04 PM
Based on that logic, when you wave the Palestinian flag, you're saying I want all Jews butchered. You can sugarcoat it all you want, but that's the way it is. In your mind, the confederate flag stood for slavery because there was slavery in the south. That Palestinian flag is the same principle. I don't know why you keep ignoring this.
1/22/2018 6:06 PM
He is a troll. Ignore him.
1/22/2018 6:07 PM
I just don't understand why that is so hard to grasp. It's like the left doesn't want to believe certain things because in their mind, only white southerners can be evil.
1/22/2018 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.