HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

why should i get worked up because a couple of misguided idiots wave a palestinian flag at a major party convention.....i dontb get this discussion.
1/22/2018 8:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/22/2018 6:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/22/2018 6:49:00 PM (view original):
I don't think so. Them parading the Palestinian flag was the last straw for me.
Yet when republicans parade the confederate flag it is ok?
No. I am not a Republican. I am pro choice, I don't care who marries whom, I am against prayer in school. Trump was not a Republican. He actually ****** them off. My vote for him was an FU to them and to the Dems and their anti semitic views.
Democrats are not anti-semitic. Or Bush and the Pope are. Your choice!
1/22/2018 8:08 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/22/2018 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Fill me in on the back story. Who paraded the Palestinian flag?

JUst so you don't forget me.
1/22/2018 8:38 PM

Palestinian flags were prominently displayed by activists at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Monday, amid an apparent lack of American flags, according to numerous media and social media postings.

Eye-witness accounts and press coverage of the first day of the DNC pointed out the limited presence of Old Glory.

According to Daily Caller reporter Alex Pfeiffer, “It doesn’t look like there are any American flags. The stage is bland and grey, with no red, white or blue present. A thorough look at the crowd present also turns up no American flags.”

In addition, activists were seen holding up signs reading, “I support Palestinian human rights.”

1/22/2018 9:18 PM
How tragic.
1/22/2018 9:43 PM
You call it tragic and the left turns a blind eye as a terror state flies it’s flag at an American convention. I will Never vote for that party again.
1/22/2018 9:50 PM
Sarcasm?
1/22/2018 10:12 PM
Look, if you want to call Obama a terrorist and anti-semite for funding Iran and recognizing Palestine, you need to call Bush a terrorist and anti-semite for supporting Iran and putting a pro Iran dictator in Iraq and you need to call the Pope an anti-semite for recognizing Palestine.
1/22/2018 10:15 PM
Um... Obama funded the Palestinians and let the terrorist organization Hamas' illegal cocaine trade to the US continue when the FBI has them dead to rights. He didn't just say he recognized this fantasy country called "Palestine". Some day the Palestinians can say "Israel, we recognize your right to exist and we won't try to kill you." When that happens, there will be a country called Palestine. That is all Israel is looking for, to live in peace with them.

Actually Obama did so much to encourage the illegal drug trade during his 8 years in office. Not only did he stop the FBI from continuing, he let a lot of heroin dealers out of prison too.
1/23/2018 7:56 AM
Posted by raucous on 1/23/2018 7:56:00 AM (view original):
Um... Obama funded the Palestinians and let the terrorist organization Hamas' illegal cocaine trade to the US continue when the FBI has them dead to rights. He didn't just say he recognized this fantasy country called "Palestine". Some day the Palestinians can say "Israel, we recognize your right to exist and we won't try to kill you." When that happens, there will be a country called Palestine. That is all Israel is looking for, to live in peace with them.

Actually Obama did so much to encourage the illegal drug trade during his 8 years in office. Not only did he stop the FBI from continuing, he let a lot of heroin dealers out of prison too.
THIS!
1/23/2018 8:46 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 8:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 1/23/2018 7:56:00 AM (view original):

THIS!
I wonder which other president did similar things... Bush?
1/23/2018 9:03 AM
I did not vote for Bush. I voted for Gore. I was firmly leaning left during those days. Bush was a terrible President. But GW was at least pro Israel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/02/world/americas/02iht-bush.2363483.html
1/23/2018 9:08 AM
i saw one flag.....so what..
i dont get how this is demonstrative of anything.
1/23/2018 10:36 AM
If Bush was pro Israel, then why did he fund Iran, help them in a war, and put a pro-Iran leader in Iraq?
1/23/2018 10:42 AM
Posted by dino27 on 1/23/2018 10:36:00 AM (view original):
i saw one flag.....so what..
i dont get how this is demonstrative of anything.
Would the Liberals have complained about one Confederate flag at the RNC, or would they have said "So what?", or would they have lost their minds?
We all know the answer.
1/23/2018 10:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.