Need help with in-game subs. Topic

I have a 1B who also plays the OF. When I sub for either defense or blow outs, I'd like to move HIM to the OF and insert a !B. I just can't seem to get the combos right to make this move.

Anybody know how to do this? And also would be willing to share? :)
1/21/2018 8:53 PM
Posted by FatDad on 1/21/2018 8:53:00 PM (view original):
I have a 1B who also plays the OF. When I sub for either defense or blow outs, I'd like to move HIM to the OF and insert a !B. I just can't seem to get the combos right to make this move.

Anybody know how to do this? And also would be willing to share? :)
Go to player hierarchy. For defensive replacement, just put your 1B as the first option in whatever OF spot you want him in. Also do the same for player rest. So he’ll get moved to say, LF, in blowouts and defensive purposes.
1/22/2018 12:41 AM
Hmmm, I've done that plus I've had both players advanced setting boxes clicked and then again with just the LFers box clicked. No go.
1/22/2018 2:09 PM
Have you tried putting that 1B in the first spot in the hierarchy of the OF position you want him to move to, and then putting the player who would replace him at 1B in the first position on the hierarchies at 1B?
1/22/2018 4:01 PM
Yes, but that makes me wonder in that i have others after him. I'm going to try making him the only sub.
1/22/2018 6:30 PM
Posted by skunk206 on 1/22/2018 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Have you tried putting that 1B in the first spot in the hierarchy of the OF position you want him to move to, and then putting the player who would replace him at 1B in the first position on the hierarchies at 1B?
do what skunk suggests. that works
1/22/2018 7:15 PM
Defensive subs are overrated they have little impact and Sparky doesn't do them right.. Blowout subs are even more overrated. When you're in a blowout and face a mopup for a thousand pitches there's a chance you'll bat more than 6 times through the lineup and any subs will cost you PA's. since I use my whole roster and don't like worthless scrubs I don't want to waste the PAs.
1/24/2018 9:02 PM
Need help with in-game subs. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.