WIS Quirks/Superstitions Topic

Joe Morgan is always a crap shoot, and usually not worth the risk at the cap levels where he fits. NO GO JOE.
2/1/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by redwingscup on 2/1/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Joe Morgan is always a crap shoot, and usually not worth the risk at the cap levels where he fits. NO GO JOE.
That's because he doesn't approve of sabermetrics !
2/1/2018 5:44 PM
I will not draft Joe Morgan for any reason in any league at any time. I don't care if it's a Joe Morgan theme league. I don't care if every time someone drafts Joe Morgan WIS donates money to an orphanage in Cambodia. I don't care if Joe Morgan's mom is sitting next to me watching me draft at a 120mil cap and eagerly seeing who I pick at 2B all the while raving about how good her son is. I don't care if her feelings are hurt and she has to go on Zoloft to deal with the disappointment. SCREW THAT GUY.
2/2/2018 2:34 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 2/2/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
I will not draft Joe Morgan for any reason in any league at any time. I don't care if it's a Joe Morgan theme league. I don't care if every time someone drafts Joe Morgan WIS donates money to an orphanage in Cambodia. I don't care if Joe Morgan's mom is sitting next to me watching me draft at a 120mil cap and eagerly seeing who I pick at 2B all the while raving about how good her son is. I don't care if her feelings are hurt and she has to go on Zoloft to deal with the disappointment. SCREW THAT GUY.
LMAO
2/2/2018 2:54 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 2/2/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Don't hold back booger. Tell us how you really feel about it.

ps it is good to see you back here.
2/2/2018 6:43 PM
Italy, looks as of the old booger lips would take anybody other than JoMo.... even if his poor mother was their to watch the disgrace as he hit the "Gehringer" or "Avila" button. Still LMAO
2/2/2018 7:14 PM
◂ Prev 12
WIS Quirks/Superstitions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.