More Voter Fraud Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 7:27:00 PM (view original):
LOL Nope give me five and I'll do it. Give me a specific example though. I mean if it so widespread then there must be 100s. I can easily give you examples of how Jews are wealthier.
  • Facebook
  • Goldman Sachs
  • Sheldon Adelson
  • Google co founders
  • Carl Icahn
Come on. Surely you can give five specific examples? It is so widespread according to you. LOL.
COMPANIES ARE NOT WIDESPREAD RACIST. INSTITUTIONAL RACISM IS POLICIES, POLICE, REDLINING, THE COURTS, ETC.
OK then give some examples of police being racist. Courts. Who is redlining? Companies?

An entity has to redline. LOL.

I think you are making this up.
I literally just showed you tons of statistics that prove that this is happening.
1/23/2018 7:36 PM
I think they are made up by the left. But actual news is not. For Example there is a story that Google fired an employee for being Conservative. I can show you that. Now find one of institutional racism.
1/23/2018 7:38 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 7:38:00 PM (view original):
I think they are made up by the left. But actual news is not. For Example there is a story that Google fired an employee for being Conservative. I can show you that. Now find one of institutional racism.
So statistics can be made up by the left........ literally nothing can prove to you this point? Literally everything is made up! TRUST NO ONE! TRUST NO ONE! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Seriously, take a step back, read what I posted, and ask yourself, 'Why can I not accept that there is institutional racism? Why am I defensive?' I guarantee you that you will take less logical leaps going to my conclusion rather than yours.
1/23/2018 7:41 PM
  1. LOL I am not defensive. I am dismissive. I think you are insane.
  2. I think racism exists but not institutional racism.
  3. I think police arrest more African Americans because they commit more crimes. Stats show that.
  4. I think you are insane. Oh sorry I repeated myself.
I am enjoying this.
1/23/2018 7:43 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 7:43:00 PM (view original):
  1. LOL I am not defensive. I am dismissive. I think you are insane.
  2. I think racism exists but not institutional racism.
  3. I think police arrest more African Americans because they commit more crimes. Stats show that.
  4. I think you are insane. Oh sorry I repeated myself.
I am enjoying this.
You literally just said that the left is making up statistics, posting those statistics everywhere, and doing all other magic stuff to cover up institutional racism.

You clearly did not read what I posted. The statistics are saying that it is PROPORTIONAL. If there were no institutional racism, then because white people statistically use Marijuana more than blacks do then there should be more white people arrested, right? Black people double white people in marijuana arrests. This type of thing happens a lot. Innocent black people are convicted more often than innocent white people.

I seriously doubt that I can prove anything to you, because you seem insistent on not moving an inch no matter what leaps of logic you have to take. You are so fixated on INDIVIDUAL EXAMPLES that you miss the point entirely. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT YOU SUCCEED BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE! The only thing I am trying to prove is that white people have an advantage. That's all I am saying. Individual people who succeed prove nothing.
1/23/2018 7:48 PM
Think of it this way comrade. If there was institutional racism, what would we expect to see, statistically on a wide scale?
1/23/2018 7:52 PM
There is no institutional racism. Show your stats with incomes associated with them. I do agree that wealthy people do receive more perks than middle class or poor people. Nothing to do with race. I agree there is institutional wealthism.

I am done debating this because you don't listen you just pound your drum and scream. LOL
1/23/2018 7:58 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 7:58:00 PM (view original):
There is no institutional racism. Show your stats with incomes associated with them. I do agree that wealthy people do receive more perks than middle class or poor people. Nothing to do with race. I agree there is institutional wealthism.

I am done debating this because you don't listen you just pound your drum and scream. LOL
So what you are saying is that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would convince you other than specific examples that are basically meaningless in the grand scheme of things? Who does your last line apply to again? As I have said, if you would counter all of my statistics well with logic or statistics of your own, that could convince me.
1/23/2018 8:04 PM
Supply your stats with incomes next to them and we can confabulate. I AGREE that the wealthy get a pass.

But you refuse to listen to my counterpoint.
1/23/2018 9:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Supply your stats with incomes next to them and we can confabulate. I AGREE that the wealthy get a pass.

I mentioned that in the stats. Black people, on average, make around 30k and white people, on average, make around 50k.
1/23/2018 10:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 10:04:00 PM (view original):

I mentioned that in the stats. Black people, on average, make around 30k and white people, on average, make around 50k.
That's not a relevant fact. If you are comparing blacks/whites with IDENTICAL educations, backgrounds, and job experience (or at least pretty damn close), and there was a corresponding income discrepancy, THEN you'd have a story.
1/23/2018 10:20 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 1/23/2018 10:20:00 PM (view original):

That's not a relevant fact. If you are comparing blacks/whites with IDENTICAL educations, backgrounds, and job experience (or at least pretty damn close), and there was a corresponding income discrepancy, THEN you'd have a story.
Funny, because a college-educated white American has an average net worth of $75,000, a college-educated black American has an average net worth of less than $17,500.
1/23/2018 10:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 10:22:00 PM (view original):

Funny, because a college-educated white American has an average net worth of $75,000, a college-educated black American has an average net worth of less than $17,500.
"College-educated" is another bogus identifier. We've already discussed Computer Science degrees vs. Humanities degrees and various other non-vocational degrees. Experience also matters. If you have a college-educated (Engineering degree) black guy with 20 years experience in technology and a college educated white guy (Sociology degree) with 0 years experience, I guarantee the black guy will be worth more. And, since you're not citing your sources, I'm assuming you're just pulling them out of your *** anyway...
1/23/2018 11:14 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 1/23/2018 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 10:22:00 PM (view original):

"College-educated" is another bogus identifier. We've already discussed Computer Science degrees vs. Humanities degrees and various other non-vocational degrees. Experience also matters. If you have a college-educated (Engineering degree) black guy with 20 years experience in technology and a college educated white guy (Sociology degree) with 0 years experience, I guarantee the black guy will be worth more. And, since you're not citing your sources, I'm assuming you're just pulling them out of your *** anyway...
https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/

Wouldn't you think that the degrees got would even out? I would assume so unless you can prove otherwise.
1/23/2018 11:24 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/23/2018 5:08:00 PM (view original):
I believe Racuous posted one at the very beginning of the thread. Massachusetts Democrat busted for gerrymandering to dampen minority influence on elections.
Hey dumbass, read that again. Now reread his post. The courts found a Democrat in your home state was guilty of helping gerrymander to keep minorities down. It's right there. If you want more, I'll post them all day. Quit ignoring this.
1/23/2018 11:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
More Voter Fraud Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.