REAL Institutional Racism Topic

Be smart. Anti-black and anti-Jew. Antisemitism exists but cmon.
1/26/2018 10:35 AM
You did not answer my question
1/26/2018 10:39 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/25/2018 9:51:00 PM (view original):
They can say...no thanks we won’t call you for an interview.

Duh

wylie, what do you think of Ben Shapiro?
I don't know anything about Ben Shapiro, so I don't think anything about him.

Plus, if someone doesn't want to hire me because I'm Jewish, I probably don't want to work there anyway.
1/26/2018 12:23 PM
Bingo but my post was geared toward tangy.
1/26/2018 6:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
New report released on how racism kills wealth for black property owners, as Tang and I explained to some people on these boards. I suggest that those people go read it and open their eyes.
12/7/2018 8:39 AM
I suggest people like Taint, tang, and b_l quit trying to segregate this Country by making everything black vs, white.
12/7/2018 10:02 AM
So noticing that racism exists is called segregation now? Who said we were dividing the country or arguing for white guilt?
12/7/2018 10:15 AM
It's truly very hard for me to believe that some people are so stubborn and/or blind that they can't/won't see that trying to make every issue possible about black vs. white causes much more harm than good, and yes, does promote people to associate only within their race, which would be segregation.
12/7/2018 11:07 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/24/2018 10:24:00 AM (view original):
That is based entirely on wealth. If you are rich you can buy freedom. See OJ.

Unless it is really bad. Like Madoff.

Nothing you can do there. Be rich! LOL

wait..are you saying Madoff stealing money was worse than OJ killing people?
12/7/2018 12:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/7/2018 11:07:00 AM (view original):
It's truly very hard for me to believe that some people are so stubborn and/or blind that they can't/won't see that trying to make every issue possible about black vs. white causes much more harm than good, and yes, does promote people to associate only within their race, which would be segregation.
some people (not saying you are one of those people) are just as stubborn in saying there are no issues that are about race.
12/7/2018 12:20 PM
we obviously need restoration of the federal voting rights act.......just look at north carolina.......
12/7/2018 12:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/7/2018 12:20:00 PM (view original):
some people (not saying you are one of those people) are just as stubborn in saying there are no issues that are about race.
The fact that real racism does still exist is even further reason some people (they know who they are) should stop screaming "racism, racism, racism" at every turn. It makes it very difficult to shine light on the real problems, when some are screaming that "everything" is the problem.
12/7/2018 3:34 PM
This is a real problem. Have you read the report?
12/7/2018 4:13 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/7/2018 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/7/2018 12:20:00 PM (view original):
The fact that real racism does still exist is even further reason some people (they know who they are) should stop screaming "racism, racism, racism" at every turn. It makes it very difficult to shine light on the real problems, when some are screaming that "everything" is the problem.
How does pointing out racism make racism more difficult to see???
12/7/2018 4:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...20 Next ▸
REAL Institutional Racism Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.