ULB S28 Early Recruiting - 1 Openings - Swap ready Topic

ULB is looking for 3 owners for our up coming 28th season! We are consistently ranked as one of the best worlds in HBD, and have many long term owners. As a private world, our rules are:

Minimum win requirement of 55/120
$25M Prospect Cap
You must maintain your minors with appropriate positional players and pitchers, and pitchers must be kept from prolonged fatigue
Team cities are permanent, but new owners can change the nickname of a team after completing one season.

We will have 2 confirmed openings, and possibly 2 others could open up.
The confirmed openings:

NL South:
Franchise Profile: Fireballs - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Been a pretty decent squad recently, due to a couple of long-term owners. Last guy was a one and done, so looking to regain some glory here. Definitely could be a rebuild. $25M in salaries for next season.
Should be picking 5th or 6th in next seasons draft.
Has a few decent pitching prospects in the minors, but not much else.

AL West - TAKEN
Franchise Profile: Tidal Waves - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Owner leaving because real life taking precedent, otherwise he'd still be at the helm.
Pretty sure the rebuild is well under way and should start paying off soon.
Player Profile: Raphael Osuna - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Doc Clark - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Picking 3rd in next seasons draft.
Pretty well stocked and loaded farm system. This team is ready to make a move.

NL North - TAKEN
Chicago Bootleggers - not letting me post info. Up and coming team. I think ready to make a move. I'll try adding in another post.

I will post other teams if they become available.

We're a fun world, no drama. Lots of help if you need it, so newcomers are very welcome.

Send me a site mail today to get it.

Jim
1/29/2018 12:52 PM (edited)
World Series is set to begin in a day. Send me a site mail to reserve your team.
1/25/2018 8:57 AM
Salem Tidal Waves are off the board. 2 teams left, let me know which one you want!
1/26/2018 9:13 AM
Chicago is taken. Down to the Atl!! Who's up for a challenge??!!?? Let me know today!!
1/29/2018 12:51 PM
Just rolled, looking for 1!! Who wants Atlanta??
1/31/2018 12:29 PM
We are swap ready too.
2/3/2018 2:36 PM
ULB S28 Early Recruiting - 1 Openings - Swap ready Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.