Steve Wynn Topic

I love Saric and Fultz hasn't even started yet. That Lakers pick for the Celtics is far from a sure thing, only if it lands between 2-5. I'd love to see a great renewal of that rivalry.
1/28/2018 1:29 PM
embiid is healthy...they are just limiting his minutes for precaution.
saric is always improving.
simmons will be better next season.
brown is a great coach.
reddick could be back if fultz isnt better which is quite possible.
t.j. mcconnough is one of the top tier backup point guards.
next season they will have a good draft pick and go for a top tier free agent.
the rivalry starts next season but they could meet in the playoffs this season......it is good for basketball.
1/28/2018 1:34 PM
Embiid is clumsy but powerful. Can dominate the rim and flip 3. Simmons allows an Embiid and makes the franchise possible. Moves everything. If Fultz turns out to be another year of wait...I guess we'll wait. I won't hold my breath. Can Brown get them to play defense and a second half? It's early for what finally took the court this year. Process my ***. This is IT for Philly. Use what you got, make intelligent drafts, keep getting Redicks when and where you need them and NO MORE EXCUSES. You got a decent bench.

I NEVER WANNA SEE another PROCESS again. I call it tanking. Philly lost Chamberlain and the Warriors. GET OUT! I'm all for ya Philly but if you wanna be a basketball town. then play like everybody else. Or just give it up and pretend you like Hockey.
1/28/2018 1:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/28/2018 1:29:00 PM (view original):
I love Saric and Fultz hasn't even started yet. That Lakers pick for the Celtics is far from a sure thing, only if it lands between 2-5. I'd love to see a great renewal of that rivalry.
If it falls out the Cs get Sac's unprotected 2019 pick and Sac will be terrible. Futlz looks like a bust and Saric is OK. But they can't pay everyone. Philly won't be as good as you think.
1/28/2018 2:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/28/2018 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Embiid is clumsy but powerful. Can dominate the rim and flip 3. Simmons allows an Embiid and makes the franchise possible. Moves everything. If Fultz turns out to be another year of wait...I guess we'll wait. I won't hold my breath. Can Brown get them to play defense and a second half? It's early for what finally took the court this year. Process my ***. This is IT for Philly. Use what you got, make intelligent drafts, keep getting Redicks when and where you need them and NO MORE EXCUSES. You got a decent bench.

I NEVER WANNA SEE another PROCESS again. I call it tanking. Philly lost Chamberlain and the Warriors. GET OUT! I'm all for ya Philly but if you wanna be a basketball town. then play like everybody else. Or just give it up and pretend you like Hockey.
i cant believe it but i completely agree with you including embiid being clumsy..it is not exactly clumsy...he makes himself look that way sometimes when he trys to force the issue...creating turnovers.....he will just get better.....dont know about fultz...lets just say that it will not shock me if he does turn out a bust.
saric is the 76ers new bobby jones esp if he improves his defense.......covington is a top tier elite defensive player......yes i agree the process is done..they have more picks and can sign elite free agents. at sg or pf....id like to see a guy capable of being a starter as backup center.
1/28/2018 4:16 PM
Ebiid is a beast but he has bad feet and big men with bad feet generally don't have very long careers. See Yao Ming. Covington got a huge contract. To me the former Bullets is the team with the better core.
1/29/2018 8:17 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Steve Wynn Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.