You got it
2/7/2018 2:52 AM
1 spot left. Who wants it?
2/7/2018 10:23 PM
I'll take it
2/9/2018 3:28 PM
You got it !
2/9/2018 5:24 PM
Ok gang, we are full. I will send out a sitemail with instructions later tonight.
2/9/2018 5:37 PM
Posted by chuckinrlp on 2/9/2018 5:35:00 PM (view original):
OK gang, waiver wire 35 is out for your consideration. Back is the popular "screw your neighbor" edition, where you try to draft the WORST team possible and "gift" it to a randomly assigned owner. You MUST sign up in the forums to participate in this league. When all 24 owners are signed up, random number will be issued and you will then send a sitemail to the owner you have drafted for and vice versa, and send me a copy of your team for verification. DO NOT send me your team you are gifting another owner as I don't want accused of choosing my own team. The specifics for drafting your team are as follows:

1. You MUST spend at least $50 million on the team you are "gifting"
2. Forwards and defensemen have a d rating cap of 70
3. No restrictions on goalies
4. No clones

You will play this team of rejects for the first 20 games, when you may begin making waiver wire claims at the rate of one claim per calendar day, using the same rules stated above. As always, we use the WIS time stamp on transactions. If you make two claims per calendar day, you must waive both players claimed and you may make another claim the next calendar day. The rest:
  1. $85 million cap
  2. Below average ml'ers
  3. No clones, never PI, no shootout
  4. 4 injuries max
  5. Relaxed rosters, trades not allowed
Once you sign up here, I will send you the league number to draft the team you are gifting. When I do a random number match, your number will be the number here in the forum. (This number has no meaning other than to match it up to the number randomizer).
How bad a team can you draft? Better be terrible as you are placed in a division with the person you are gifting your team to, and they with you. There are great owners in these leagues and it becomes hilarious to see some of the teams that have been "gifted". Great banter in the league forums as well. These leagues usually fill up quickly so don't miss out!
The "in" crowd:

1. chuckinrlp
2. Alanasdad
3. Splat58
4. Sabrewolf
5. Amancam
6. Jcarver67
7. Buster05
8. Taybaijor
9. Aldershot
10. Crippled
11. Poddy
12. Zero1940
13. Pubmonkey
14. Chris_PBacon
15. Widowmaker78
16. Legendejk
17. Glamontaine
18. Dairn
19. Whalers10
20. johnboy1
21. y2jdilemma
22. Bluebladeace
23. Lupah99
24. hammer 33
Shoot sad I missed this one.

Loved giving someone the 0 goals scored team.
2/15/2018 2:40 PM
◂ Prev 123
Waiver Wire 35-Screw Your Neighbor-Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.