FISA Memo Topic

Posted by raucous on 1/29/2018 9:31:00 PM (view original):
Looks like we will see what crimes Obama committed while President.

Clinton operative and Deputy FBI Director McCabe resigns today, the day after his boss read the memo.

Coincidence?
You realize the memo is partisan trash, right?

You also realize that the FISA warrant was continued by Trump appointee Rosenstein, right?
1/30/2018 9:36 AM
May I please just see the document without your biased commentary, bad luck? Please?!?!?

Honestly, your posts are what is divisive about this country. They are argumentative and often times just annoying. What nationality are you? What is your dog in this fight? You refuse to answer any of these questions. Which is your right. But I am an open book. If you want to debate then open up or please just go away.

Thank you
1/30/2018 9:38 AM
What part of my post was incorrect?
1/30/2018 9:40 AM
The very first post in this thread is nothing but speculation.
1/30/2018 9:51 AM
As I understand it the controversy is that the Clinton campaign used the FBI to spy on Trump her adversary in the election and that the reasoning was some far fetched idea that a member of the Trump campaign had business with Russia? Correct me if I am wrong. The dispute here is that the charges were either fabricated or exaggerated and that the Clintons used the FBI as their political weapon.

I just want to see how this plays out. If I am incorrect in this then please correct me. This was done before the election was finalized. Trump alluded to the fact that he thought he was being spied on. People said he was nuts. I guess he was not?
1/30/2018 9:56 AM
How did the Clinton campaign order the FBI to do anything?
1/30/2018 9:58 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/30/2018 9:56:00 AM (view original):
As I understand it the controversy is that the Clinton campaign used the FBI to spy on Trump her adversary in the election and that the reasoning was some far fetched idea that a member of the Trump campaign had business with Russia? Correct me if I am wrong. The dispute here is that the charges were either fabricated or exaggerated and that the Clintons used the FBI as their political weapon.

I just want to see how this plays out. If I am incorrect in this then please correct me. This was done before the election was finalized. Trump alluded to the fact that he thought he was being spied on. People said he was nuts. I guess he was not?
Seems like you lack an understanding of what’s going on.
1/30/2018 9:58 AM

WASHINGTON — An Australian diplomat's tip appears to have helped persuade the FBI to investigate Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible coordination with the Trump campaign, The New York Times reported Saturday.

Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told the diplomat, Alexander Downer, during a meeting in London in May 2016 that Russia had thousands of emails that would embarrass Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, the report said. Downer, a former foreign minister, is Australia's top diplomat in Britain.

Australia passed the information on to the FBI after the Democratic emails were leaked, according to The Times, which cited four current and former U.S. and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians' role.

1/30/2018 10:00 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/30/2018 9:58:00 AM (view original):

In it's entirety.
1/30/2018 10:00 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/30/2018 9:58:00 AM (view original):

Enlighten me. So what did I get wrong?
1/30/2018 10:01 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/30/2018 9:58:00 AM (view original):
How did the Clinton campaign order the FBI to do anything?
Right here for start.
1/30/2018 10:02 AM
Didn't they hire Fusion GPS? Instead of piece mailing me tell me what I got wrong.
1/30/2018 10:07 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/30/2018 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Didn't they hire Fusion GPS? Instead of piece mailing me tell me what I got wrong.
Even if that were true, Fusion isn’t the FBI. The FBI investigation started independently of the steele dossier.
1/30/2018 10:11 AM

The memo is not limited to actions taken by the Obama administration, though. The New York Times reported on Sunday that the memo reveals that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, a top Trump appointee, signed off an application to extend the surveillance of Mr. Page shortly after taking office last spring. The renewal shows that the Justice Department under Mr. Trump saw reason to believe that Mr. Page was acting as a Russian agent.

The inclusion of Mr. Rosenstein’s action in the memo could expose him to a torrent of criticism from Republicans on Capitol Hill and from conservatives in the news media who have seized on the surveillance to argue that the Russia investigation may have been tainted from the start. Mr. Rosenstein is overseeing that investigation because Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself. It was Mr. Rosenstein who appointed Robert S. Mueller III as special counsel.

1/30/2018 10:12 AM
Fusion GPS was hired by a 'wealthy GOP donor" and one of the republican candidates to begin with. The DNC and HRC's campaign picked it up later.

It's called opposition research.

I believe it was John McCain who took it to Congress.
1/30/2018 10:12 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...28 Next ▸
FISA Memo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.