Arbitration / 5th year Topic

Looks like players will now extend after being ARB'd a 5th season. Looks to be nearly 100% of the time

What changed?
1/31/2018 5:14 PM
I wish this were true. I have a guy that I forgot to sign long term that is giving me the "after taking me to arb 3 times, I'd prefer to play for a franchise that cares about their players" spill.
1/31/2018 5:47 PM
It's 3 arbs so it's the 6th season.
1/31/2018 5:57 PM
I don't see how anything changed. Just had a player with 96 Patience refuse to re-up after 3rd Arb.

1/31/2018 7:21 PM
I’ll post examples when I get home
1/31/2018 7:41 PM
I've never seen it done ever..

I can extend Him, He has a high patience so maybe I've just never had a guy with this high as a 5th season arb...

In my other leagues.. The following guys were extended....

Him, Josh said he will resign..

Him, He just resigned after being ARB'd in 5th season,

Last season before our merge this GUY was auto-Arb'd while I was out of town.. After Arbitration I tried numerous times to get him to extend..

There has to have been some kind of change to the program as I have never seen a guy extend with the incumbent team after being Arb'd in his 5th season.

1/31/2018 10:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It happens. Some guys re-sign after three arbs. A couple of those guys are in merged worlds. Who knows what sort of effect that has?
2/1/2018 6:53 AM
Arbitration / 5th year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.