Explain Your Coach Name Topic

Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/4/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):
I did my time arguing with you way back when you first rejoined HD and you starting giving me advice on how to be good when I was 100 times more successful than you and your team was in fact ****. This was back when Coach Ward was also dominating the forums, I thought for a good period of time that you two were the same person.
I recall something about zone and I said "2-3 is really 2-2-1" then you pooped your panties. But it was like 3 posts. Other than that, I can't recall anything other than me calling you "monsterturdl" and saying "Dude can't even spell turtle. WhyTF would you want his advice?"
2/4/2018 3:50 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/4/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2018 2:54:00 PM (view original):
I doubt I've spent 5 minutes on you.
Damn Mike this makes me sad, I cherish our time spent together, and you don’t even remember the multiple page arguments we have had. Did I really mean that little to you? I thought we had something special. Now you have forgotten all about me because your spending all of your time with the Pig Benis.
You're not the first that hated on me and I asked "Who are you? Did I sleep with your mom or something? I can't recall an exchange with you."
2/4/2018 3:51 PM
"DSkillman"
First name Derek.
Last name Skillman.
Or, it could also stand for "D Skill Man", because back in the day my skillz on the court were awesome, lol.
2/4/2018 3:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2018 3:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/4/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2018 2:54:00 PM (view original):
I doubt I've spent 5 minutes on you.
Damn Mike this makes me sad, I cherish our time spent together, and you don’t even remember the multiple page arguments we have had. Did I really mean that little to you? I thought we had something special. Now you have forgotten all about me because your spending all of your time with the Pig Benis.
You're not the first that hated on me and I asked "Who are you? Did I sleep with your mom or something? I can't recall an exchange with you."
I guess I was just a one night stand to you then.
2/4/2018 3:58 PM
I recall two exchanges with you and a follow-up when I kept asking about your opinion of my team as I went S16, E8, F4. But nothing extended. A 2 night stand and a quickie in the women's bathroom a week later is more descriptive.
2/4/2018 4:06 PM
Posted by oldave on 2/4/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
im an aggie... the fan part is redundant

not sure how much it explains in this particular case, A&M may be best vet school in the country. probably they would string me up if i said such things in college station
I know plenty of people that went to A&M. I come from a small texas town. You can completely stereo most (not all) aggies. Great school no doubt. But it is laughable that a college that size puts out a majority of graduates that think the earth is 6000 years old.
2/4/2018 4:33 PM
hate to say it but youre not completely wrong, tex.

but theyre my brothers.
2/4/2018 5:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/3/2018 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 2/3/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Fan of the football team Philadelphia Eagles!
I initially thought you were a beagles fan. As a supporter of animal charities, I thought that was nice.

But you're a fan of the bastards that gave Vick a shot at a NFL comeback. Not so nice after all.

Only one team can make me say "Go Patriots!!" and they're in the Super Bowl.
I missed out on the dog talk and about my name. I have a few rescue dogs of my own and love dogs. Never had a beagle though. A lot of labs, pits, a variety of small dogs, shepherds, and healers seem to be the dogs most at the shelter. Very rarely see beagles at the shelter.

PS. Eagles won the Super Bowl! Fly Eagles Fly!
2/5/2018 12:09 AM
I have a beagle mix found in the woods. 1 of 4 rescues. Eagles cost me $525. Or maybe the Patriots cost me.
2/5/2018 1:01 PM
I am seeing the Eagles every year! So it's great. When I went to the game this season, with Wentz at the helm, I felt the team was special, a bit dominant. And it showed. Foles is getting 10M$?
2/5/2018 2:06 PM
My name is Mike Niven

<end of boring story>
2/5/2018 3:50 PM
I like this band called Umphrey's McGee and they have a song called Fussy Dutchman.

But I'm also very fussy when my awesome teams get knocked out in the first round of the NT by lame SIM teams, so I guess my coach name has dual meanings.
2/5/2018 3:57 PM
around the horn theme song!
2/5/2018 4:07 PM
Wow. This topic changed a lot since Friday....and not for the good.
2/5/2018 6:59 PM
yeah, it got ugly. sorry bout that
2/5/2018 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Explain Your Coach Name Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.