Explain Your Coach Name Topic

This has taken quite the turn. Remember when I was a Greek goddess? Good times.
2/3/2018 5:09 PM
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
i havent given my "dog fighting is ok by me" views very often.... but i dont know if ive ever had anyone agree with me... which is strange because my viewpoint makes perfect sense to me.

and dont even try to tell me that meat producers are all warm and fuzzy with their animals and work really hard to make sure they have a great quality of life up until the point they kill them.. thats rediculous.

and for the record, i havent and wouldnt participate in dog fighting, but i also wouldnt pierce my nipples or fast for 36 hours, or live my life without car or electricity... but thousands (millions?) of americans do each of these things... and thats cool with me. if they have some tradition of having thier dogs fight... kinda weird,... but,,, its their dog. to actually incarcerate a guy for that just boggles my mind
You do understand that there is more to dogfighting than just the fight, right?

You know, the use of bait dogs to teach them to fight. Dogs stolen out of backyards and the like.
You know, the use of drugs to strengthen the dog. Like a dog PED regimen.
You know, the mistreatment/killing of dogs that aren't good at fighting. Like slamming them on the concrete until they stop breathing. A Vick favorite.

You're not the devil. You're just stupid. How you treat those, including animals, who benefit you in no way and are weaker than you speaks to the type of person you are.
2/3/2018 5:21 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/3/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
i havent given my "dog fighting is ok by me" views very often.... but i dont know if ive ever had anyone agree with me... which is strange because my viewpoint makes perfect sense to me.

and dont even try to tell me that meat producers are all warm and fuzzy with their animals and work really hard to make sure they have a great quality of life up until the point they kill them.. thats rediculous.

and for the record, i havent and wouldnt participate in dog fighting, but i also wouldnt pierce my nipples or fast for 36 hours, or live my life without car or electricity... but thousands (millions?) of americans do each of these things... and thats cool with me. if they have some tradition of having thier dogs fight... kinda weird,... but,,, its their dog. to actually incarcerate a guy for that just boggles my mind
You do understand that there is more to dogfighting than just the fight, right?

You know, the use of bait dogs to teach them to fight. Dogs stolen out of backyards and the like.
You know, the use of drugs to strengthen the dog. Like a dog PED regimen.
You know, the mistreatment/killing of dogs that aren't good at fighting. Like slamming them on the concrete until they stop breathing. A Vick favorite.

You're not the devil. You're just stupid. How you treat those, including animals, who benefit you in no way and are weaker than you speaks to the type of person you are.
We have two dogs, both rescues. One was a chihuahua who had been used as a bait dog. She was tortured, and she'll be skittish forever.

It's interesting to know there's someone here who has no problem with my chihuahua being tortured.

2/3/2018 5:26 PM
You cannot stop stupidity, you can only hope to contain it.
2/3/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 3:28:00 PM (view original):
oldave..

first, major clarification...
its ol' dave (like in good ol' dave)
not old dave
or old ave
although both of those are increasingly appropriate

I think i was mid 30s when i picked that name.
not in that same age bracket anymore even though i never changed it on my bio here.

i sign all my sitemails here :
ol D

Good ol' Dave.
2/3/2018 5:33 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/3/2018 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 3:28:00 PM (view original):
oldave..

first, major clarification...
its ol' dave (like in good ol' dave)
not old dave
or old ave
although both of those are increasingly appropriate

I think i was mid 30s when i picked that name.
not in that same age bracket anymore even though i never changed it on my bio here.

i sign all my sitemails here :
ol D

Good ol' Dave.
A fine fellow who endorses dogfighting as sport.
2/3/2018 5:34 PM
lol
2/3/2018 5:58 PM
Tecwrg is an anagram of my real name.
2/3/2018 8:40 PM
"p6453"
P is for Paul.
6453 is "NIKE" on a phone dial pad.
From my old Nike Team Sales Rep days.
2/3/2018 8:44 PM
I either suck at figuring out anagrams or you’ve got a weird name.
2/3/2018 8:45 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/3/2018 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Tecwrg is an anagram of my real name.
Uh what kind of name has a c g w and r and only one vowel??
2/3/2018 8:48 PM
you guys beat me to it.. i was thinking same thing about tecwrg!
2/3/2018 8:54 PM
Grewct? Trewgc? Cwergt?
2/3/2018 10:16 PM
maybe hes got one of those longass names with 4 middle names and he meant acronym?
2/3/2018 10:19 PM
or like
The
Excellent
Cowboy
William
Ray
Garrison

?
2/3/2018 10:21 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...10 Next ▸
Explain Your Coach Name Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.