Battling Sim Topic

I'e been battling a sim in a higher division for a recruit and cannot shake the sim off. Is it even possible to knock off a sim in a higher division?
2/3/2018 8:47 AM
I've done it once by accident. I actually didn't want the guy as I had a better option when I was down to one schollie left. I wasn't even recruiting him at that point, so I didn't pull the offer because he had a D-I offer and I was D-IAA. And on second to last day, he committed, and I lost my preferred player. Figures. I looked at the D-I team and they still had open schollies, so it wasn't that. I will say that the D-I team was Kent St., not one of the higher division teams.
2/26/2018 10:39 AM
Ive beaten a 1A when I had a 1AA but it cost a $hitload of $ !
3/7/2018 3:52 PM
I've done the same as mojolad.

Related to mickyminn's post, the recruit will tell you if you are leading or not once signing start. If you are leading, the recruit might sign any cycle.
3/12/2018 1:40 PM
Battling Sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.