I'm battling a sim in a higher division for a recruit and can't seem to shake the sim. Is it even possible to shake off a higher div sim?
2/3/2018 8:50 AM
DIAA can knock off DIA sims... BCS schools will be pretty tough, mid majors are more manageable.
2/3/2018 9:05 AM
I have beaten 1A team for a player while I was 1AA. But it will cost you a boatload of $.
2/3/2018 12:30 PM
I've tried maybe 4 or 5 times. Was successful once, but I've since given it up. Too expensive unless you've got good leftover funds and the player is right next door.
2/3/2018 6:40 PM
Nik --

Go big early or go home. Attack players with 3 sims on them. If you can't clear them out after two cycles with 10+ Campus each cycle, then you are in for a money suck. You might try three times. However....as Hookem stated above, trying this versus Clemson is way more difficult than San Jose State or Army.

Namaste

Dalai
2/7/2018 8:05 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.