Yuge tax savings!!! Topic

I was at H&R block yesterday for my Tax returns.

I'm very happy. Next year he told me I will get an additional $1,300+ dollars except I already know I will work many more hours this year for more dollars per hour. Overtime. Time and a half. Big time. Minimum of $75 dollars a week.

That's an additional $5000 a year.

I wasted 8 years under Obama as a slave. At least Trump has given me the last few years before retirement back. Now I can make it.

I don't feel dirty and usless anymore like I did under the DemoNazis.

2/4/2018 1:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/4/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Obviously Obumble was saying that $4 trillion was nowhere near enough. Heck, at that level he probably could even have given freeloaders phones or extended their unemployment benefits. $8.6 trillion allowed those things and so many more give-a-ways. No wonder the Dems want Oprah to be President; every day would be like the end of her show - you get a xxx, and you get a xxx: everybody gets a xxx.
Does DougOut get an increase in his FamilyFirst benefits?
2/4/2018 1:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/4/2018 1:39:00 PM (view original):

I'm very happy. Next year he told me I will get an additional $1,300+ dollars except I already know I will work many more hours this year for more dollars per hour. Overtime. Time and a half. Big time. Minimum of $75 dollars a week.

I wasted 8 years under Obama as a slave. At least Trump has given me the last few years before retirement back. Now I can make it.

You were "a slave"? You mean like those poor NFL players?
2/4/2018 1:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2018 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/4/2018 1:39:00 PM (view original):

You were "a slave"? You mean like those poor NFL players?
WAIT A SECOND!

MY TEAM IS IN THE SUPERBOWL TODAY!

That being said, I get your point.

I stand up everytime and salute my fallen brothers and sisters. It's a joy to celebrate our freedom together. I went through boot camp and they went through OTAs.

I think this little drama is over. They completely get they went too far and this is now history. The damage done to the players union is incalculable.

TRUMP stuck his fork in the potato during the State of the Union. NOW we can ALL move forward. Except for the usual suspects.
2/4/2018 1:58 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 2/4/2018 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/4/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Obviously Obumble was saying that $4 trillion was nowhere near enough. Heck, at that level he probably could even have given freeloaders phones or extended their unemployment benefits. $8.6 trillion allowed those things and so many more give-a-ways. No wonder the Dems want Oprah to be President; every day would be like the end of her show - you get a xxx, and you get a xxx: everybody gets a xxx.
Does DougOut get an increase in his FamilyFirst benefits?
It's interesting to note...I had to look up what family first was.

Of course it's yet another government program I pay into. There's a lot of them.

I just think it's interesting BJSUCKER is all up on it. He knows where to get the free stuff.
2/4/2018 2:04 PM
◂ Prev 12
Yuge tax savings!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.