Lack of chatter...... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Because he will be back next season. More likely he already has a few alts in the pipeline.
2/4/2018 1:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It would have been helpful if GD would be forthcoming on their findings regarding Tigerpark, so all coaches know where the grey area and the red line that cannot be crossed.
2/11/2018 7:58 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/11/2018 7:58:00 PM (view original):
It would have been helpful if GD would be forthcoming on their findings regarding Tigerpark, so all coaches know where the grey area and the red line that cannot be crossed.
WIS isn't a court system. They can choose to act or not act on anything they want.
2/12/2018 12:15 AM
Understood, I'm not attacking them at all. I was just thinking it would be helpful as a reminder to new coaches on what's tolerated and what isn't.
2/12/2018 10:48 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/12/2018 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Understood, I'm not attacking them at all. I was just thinking it would be helpful as a reminder to new coaches on what's tolerated and what isn't.
It didn't sound like an attack, I understand the desire for clarity.

WIS tolerated a LOT from TP, mostly due to the Fox guys being unwilling to lift a finger to address obvious problems. I'm not sure I'd want him to ever be held up as a test case.
2/13/2018 1:27 AM
Lack of chatter...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.