Has anyone ever drafted or signed an IFA that... Topic

...is 18 years old and advanced enough to be a very good ML player immediately? Just curious if players like these exist as i've never seen one personally.
2/4/2018 4:51 PM
Perhaps not quite a "very good ML player immediately", but definitely adequate. Just signed 10 days ago.

Cristobal Pinentel
2/4/2018 5:31 PM (edited)
I called this guy up as an 18 y/o. Pitched 46 innings @3.28 ERA and never sent him back down. His five main pitcher ratings were 78/83/75/78/62 at the time of his call-up, not great ratings but enough on a team that needed ML help during a rebuild. Pulido's not quite there but he'll get monster gains. Del Rosario's ratings started high and topped out after a full season and a half at age 20.
2/4/2018 10:04 PM (edited)
Wait a minute, weren't you the one to pass up on Fernando a3? He was practically ready to pitch right out of the gate as an 18 y/o. I'm still shocked you let me pick him up.
2/8/2018 8:05 PM
Has anyone ever drafted or signed an IFA that... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.