Kim Trump- Un Topic

Cadet Bone Spurs wants a lavish, gold-plated military parade. I really thought it was an Onion story.

Very Sad.
2/7/2018 3:23 AM
Yeah, not a fan of this
2/7/2018 8:01 AM
Why?

Trump was French President Emmanuel Macron's guest on Bastille Day last year, and later called the French military parade he witnessed "one of the greatest parades" he had ever seen.

He said last September in a conversation with Macron that when he came back from France he wanted a military parade on the Fourth of July in Washington.
2/7/2018 8:50 AM
The Military is there to protect us. Not parade around. Enough drill and ceremony was done in boot camp and a.i.t.. Time spent getting ready for a parade is time not spent training/fixing equipment/getting ready/doing your job.

Time spent make things look pretty for a parade means the things not in the parade get overlooked/not fixed/abused/more broke.

Plus, we already have "parades" - air shows . They show off our power, already have dedicated resources for them, and are used as a recruiting tool.
2/7/2018 9:37 AM
And if suddenly, we are using France as a military idol.........
2/7/2018 9:38 AM
Lol. Comrade reaching to defend trump yet again. Moderate my ***.
2/7/2018 9:59 AM
Who is more mentally stable? Kimmy or Trumpie? It is close. Kim is more stable by a nose IMO.
2/7/2018 10:01 AM
I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Chill.
2/7/2018 10:02 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/7/2018 10:02:00 AM (view original):
I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Chill.
He promised fire and fury and said that insulting Kimmy was the 'calm before the storm'. He is mentally insane.
2/7/2018 10:15 AM
Subjective

I think flying a Palestinian flag at the DNC is insane. You are not bothered by it. Opinions vary.
2/7/2018 10:20 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/7/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Subjective

I think flying a Palestinian flag at the DNC is insane. You are not bothered by it. Opinions vary.
Threatening nuclear war then calling it 'the calm before the storm' is not OK?

The guy doesn't know what 'clean coal' means! He thinks it means taking a piece of coal and cleaning it!
2/7/2018 10:24 AM
I think we need to be firm with North Korea. I would say worse to that maniac instead of pandering to him.

Subjective.

Opinions vary.

2/7/2018 10:30 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/7/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I think we need to be firm with North Korea. I would say worse to that maniac instead of pandering to him.

Subjective.

Opinions vary.

GOOOOO NUCLEAR WAR!

Trump does not fundamentally understand politics. He does not understand Kimmy, and he does not understand the world.

And no, it is not subjective. He literally said that clean coal means taking coal and cleaning it.

I have a million of these. He is mentally insane, lies, and is clueless.
2/7/2018 10:33 AM
Clueless --- look in the mirror. You will see clueless.

Get out of Kansas and learn about the world.
2/7/2018 10:38 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/7/2018 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Clueless --- look in the mirror. You will see clueless.

Get out of Kansas and learn about the world.
What am I missing here? Is clean coal just washing coal with soap and water, as Trump would have you believe?
2/7/2018 10:42 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Kim Trump- Un Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.