Glen, I don`t mind the restrictions on Wayne, Mario and Young but the rest is a bit too much for me. Restrictions on d rates then you restrict Kurri, Shutt .Bossy d rates on defense men and fwds also ? and goalies ? You are picking everyones team for them.Too many rules for me buddy, good luck with your league.I`d be surprised if this league flys you restrict to many of the popular players every one uses.
2/11/2018 8:51 AM
Posted by mpalco on 2/11/2018 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Glen, I don`t mind the restrictions on Wayne, Mario and Young but the rest is a bit too much for me. Restrictions on d rates then you restrict Kurri, Shutt .Bossy d rates on defense men and fwds also ? and goalies ? You are picking everyones team for them.Too many rules for me buddy, good luck with your league.I`d be surprised if this league flys you restrict to many of the popular players every one uses.
Well said, "mpalco"... Very well said...

Way too many rules... Way too confusing...

---&, the goalie thingy (???), w/ 3 cloned Sawchuks, or Haseks,
or Brodeurs (or Espositos or Roy's), the $AL-CAP dissolves...

Best way to blacklist all those great NHL Hall 0f Famers that
you dread facing on the rosters of other owners, would be to
diminish the $AL-CAP way down to about $20mil... Surely it'd
fill by next Wednesday, since you command people to hurry...

Also ban 'chuckinrlp', 'jackyll', & 'ob1knobee'... That'll help fill it...
&, you could buy a W!$ Gift Certificate so that 'Poddy' can play...

As for me, I'm definitely out, just like 'mpalco'... 4-sure...
2/11/2018 7:43 PM
Will do something else, later on
2/15/2018 2:13 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.