Be interested to read how anyone does a realistic platoon in WIS. Whenever I've tried it, I've had fatigue issues unless I overpaid for Plate Appearances. The LHB at, say, 400 PA gets fatigued too soon and the RHB gets overtaxed if put in whenever the lefty gets tired. In a stadium where 650 PA should carry one batter through a season, a platoon might require spending for 725 PA total. Am I crazy?
2/14/2018 6:01 PM
You're not crazy, you're just too good at drafting platoons. at 725 PA per position you must be hitting the cover off the ball. Draft weaker hitters and they won't get tired. Seriously, 650 PA is light unless in the bottom half of the lineup. In an non-DH league you need to allow for pinch hitting appearances too.
2/15/2018 12:50 AM
Cap seems very high for a platoon league
2/15/2018 7:51 AM
Cancelled
2/19/2018 3:44 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.