Israel is a thug nation. Topic

And Cruz wasn't latino. That was his ADOPTIVE parents name
2/15/2018 3:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Much like immigration, gun ownership should be done legally through proper channels or else it should be severely punished, and it should require a stricter screening process than is currently in place.
2/15/2018 3:35 PM
I AM pro 2nd Amendment! And every other word in my Constitution. So you should be as well.
Don't tread on me is the historic term and it applies.

We need less boys with guns and attitudes.......... and more men who know what our Country is about and stands up for it.
More respect for veterans and parents, and less for ideologues and posers who spread venom to divide us.
Boris, IMO, you are defending a traitor. An agent of the Russian Gov't (likely personally ignorant about it at this point), someone who is out for SELF..... completely, not OUR Country. When the Russkies pull the string your idol will dance.......... and our Country will pay the price.
It's hard NOT to occasionally call you out for defending an idealogy that I see as so evil.
Sorry big guy!
2/15/2018 3:36 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/15/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/15/2018 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Conservative media blamed everything but semi-assault weapons

Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce claimed that talking about firearms doesn’t get to the “core issue” of “the human condition.” She and the hosts of Fox & Friends also blamed drugs, virtual reality, and video games for the shooting.

Radio host Michael Savage tweeted that “liberal judges and the ACLU” were to blame.

Fox guest Lou Palumbo blamed “the media, the entertainment industry,” and “the lack of parenting.”

Fox News contributor Kevin Jackson blamed “leftist run schools” and falsely claimed that the shooter was linked to antifa.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham blamed “mental illness”and “broken or damaged families” for the shooting on her show.

The Gateway Pundit suggested that the shooter supposedly being a registered Democrat was a factor. (He was not actually a registered Democrat; the blog was forced to correct their story.)

Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter blamed the FBI’s Russia probe for the shooting, tweeting, “The FBI was too busy trying to undermine the president to bother with doing it's freaking job.”

The Daily Caller’s Peter Hasson suggested that the shooting was related to Cruz growing up without a father.

Liberty One TV’s Joe Biggs (formerly of Infowars) tweeted that the FBI was “too busy chasing Trump/Russia nothing burgers” to have prevented the shooting.

Pamela Geller falsely claimed that Cruz was connected to antifa and Islamic terrorist groups.

Laura Loomer shared a fake photo of Cruz and speculated that Cruz was a “radical leftist” with potential ties to antifa and Islamic resistance groups.

Infowars claimed that the “MSM” (mainstream media) was “already covering it up” that Cruz was likely a “Democratic voter” and had clothing “similar to the style worn by ISIS fighters in Syria.”

Idiot - Guns don't kill people.

People kill people. Take your anti semitic views and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You waste of space.
bronxcheer is an anti semite and he can shove those anti semetic views up his ***. However that has nothing to do with all the stupid **** Fox hosts have been saying.
2/15/2018 3:38 PM
You are delusional Bob, LOL.

Quit drinking. Or start.

Your subjective views make you sound insane. Check yourself before calling me out. The 2nd amendment was written when it took a person 30 seconds to load a rifle. Now that we have semi automatic weapons its time to revisit it IMO.

Again stop your ad hominem attacks. I am allowed to have an opinion. I am also Russian by birth so cut the sh*t with your anti Russian crap. Not all Russians are bad.

2/15/2018 3:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/15/2018 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/15/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/15/2018 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Conservative media blamed everything but semi-assault weapons

Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce claimed that talking about firearms doesn’t get to the “core issue” of “the human condition.” She and the hosts of Fox & Friends also blamed drugs, virtual reality, and video games for the shooting.

Radio host Michael Savage tweeted that “liberal judges and the ACLU” were to blame.

Fox guest Lou Palumbo blamed “the media, the entertainment industry,” and “the lack of parenting.”

Fox News contributor Kevin Jackson blamed “leftist run schools” and falsely claimed that the shooter was linked to antifa.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham blamed “mental illness”and “broken or damaged families” for the shooting on her show.

The Gateway Pundit suggested that the shooter supposedly being a registered Democrat was a factor. (He was not actually a registered Democrat; the blog was forced to correct their story.)

Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter blamed the FBI’s Russia probe for the shooting, tweeting, “The FBI was too busy trying to undermine the president to bother with doing it's freaking job.”

The Daily Caller’s Peter Hasson suggested that the shooting was related to Cruz growing up without a father.

Liberty One TV’s Joe Biggs (formerly of Infowars) tweeted that the FBI was “too busy chasing Trump/Russia nothing burgers” to have prevented the shooting.

Pamela Geller falsely claimed that Cruz was connected to antifa and Islamic terrorist groups.

Laura Loomer shared a fake photo of Cruz and speculated that Cruz was a “radical leftist” with potential ties to antifa and Islamic resistance groups.

Infowars claimed that the “MSM” (mainstream media) was “already covering it up” that Cruz was likely a “Democratic voter” and had clothing “similar to the style worn by ISIS fighters in Syria.”

Idiot - Guns don't kill people.

People kill people. Take your anti semitic views and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You waste of space.
bronxcheer is an anti semite and he can shove those anti semetic views up his ***. However that has nothing to do with all the stupid **** Fox hosts have been saying.
I don't believe one thing that BC writes. He is a moron.
2/15/2018 3:42 PM
aren't everyone's views subjective?
2/15/2018 3:43 PM
Absolutely. Hence I don't attack the views but the rationale behind the views. I have listed my three primary reasons of support of DJT. Now you may attack that reasoning but not my overall support. Bob actually agreed with me on my three points so him throwing shots at me now is pure insanity.

Period. Now if you want to attack my reasoning then lets debate.
2/15/2018 3:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/15/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 2/15/2018 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Geeesh Boris. Take a pill or sumpin............. What does anti-semitism have to do with nutjobs using AR -15 assault rifles to mow down human beings at a freaking school!!!!!!!!

Could it be that all that truth posted by BC about FOX news and its spinmeisters hits a little too close to home???
You still claiming to be a moderate and defending lunatics "right" to bear AR - 15 assault type rifles???
That's as unbelievable as Chump's lawyer's claim.

Believing that (somehow) the 2nd Amendment allows you to possess military type assault rifles places you SQUARELY on the far far right fringe.
Thus, you have no credibility when calling someone ELSE an idiot.
It's idiotic to think anyone here believes you to be "moderate" anymore.
And who is it around here believes us hillbillies think you're a moderate?????????? that would be YOU.
Only You!
I am not pro 2nd amendment. I think it is antiquated and BC is a well known anti semite. I am a moderate. But I am not a fool.

But people kill people not guns. We need better gun control all around.

Don't mess with me.
I was about to say.
2/15/2018 4:16 PM
2/15/2018 4:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/15/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely. Hence I don't attack the views but the rationale behind the views. I have listed my three primary reasons of support of DJT. Now you may attack that reasoning but not my overall support. Bob actually agreed with me on my three points so him throwing shots at me now is pure insanity.

Period. Now if you want to attack my reasoning then lets debate.
you can support whomever you want, for whatever reasons you want. I don't care to attack your reasoning. I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine. It seems to me that when you "attack the rationale behind the views" you call anyone with different rationale than yours an idiot or a moron. That's not really attacking the rationale, that's just attacking someone whose rationales may be different from yours.
2/15/2018 4:58 PM
If your rationale is "Trump has bad hair" then its stupid and I will attack it.

If you want to see stupid rationale, then read bad luck's posts.
2/15/2018 6:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/15/2018 3:40:00 PM (view original):
You are delusional Bob, LOL.

Quit drinking. Or start.

Your subjective views make you sound insane. Check yourself before calling me out. The 2nd amendment was written when it took a person 30 seconds to load a rifle. Now that we have semi automatic weapons its time to revisit it IMO.

Again stop your ad hominem attacks. I am allowed to have an opinion. I am also Russian by birth so cut the sh*t with your anti Russian crap. Not all Russians are bad.

I kinda dug Ivan Koloff back in the day.
2/15/2018 6:17 PM
I've read most of BL's posts. His rationale for most everything he posts about makes no sense to me. I won't call it stupid. I'm sure to him it makes perfect sense. Who am I to say is stupid and what is not stupid? I could care less about Trump's hair. Matter of fact when someone posted that pic of his hair blowing all over the place, I said it was stupid and pointless. I don't give a **** about his hair. I give a **** about his lying, and his sexist statements and his ability to govern and represent tis country in a way the country deserves. Its just my opinion, but I have not been impressed by much of anything he has done or said.
2/15/2018 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...14 Next ▸
Israel is a thug nation. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.