Israel is a thug nation. Topic

The Devils play in Jersey but are considered a New York area team
2/23/2018 8:24 AM
I think NJ and NY are intertwined. But I do tease my NY friends about them only having one football team. The Billlls. So Tangy's trolling didn't work. I am perfectly fine in stating that the Jests and Giants are NJ teams.
2/23/2018 9:16 AM
I wouldn't count them as an NYC team but whatever.
2/23/2018 11:16 AM
I'm not even sure I would count the Jets and Giants as football teams, regardless of where they play (and I use the term play loosely)
2/23/2018 12:28 PM
haha
2/23/2018 2:10 PM
2/25/2018 7:07 PM

President Trump is considering his longtime personal pilot John Dunkin as a possible candidate to lead the Federal Aviation Administration, a government source confirmed to Fox News.

Axios first reported that Dunkin, who flew then-candidate Trump on “Trump Force One” during the presidential campaign, was in the mix.

His McDonalds fry cook to head the FDA?

2/26/2018 10:09 AM

Supreme Court rejects administration appeal over DACA

Garland more conservative than Gorsuch? lmao!
2/26/2018 10:42 AM

Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon

“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Kaitlin Jenner would be more likey to run in there than Bone Spurs!
2/26/2018 1:31 PM

More than 30 aides to President Donald Trump have been stripped of access to top secret intelligence, two people familiar with the move said.

The officials have been notified that they will be downgraded to lower-level “secret” interim security clearances, said the two people. None of the officials have been asked to leave the administration and their portfolios on top secret matters will be distributed to other staff members, they said.

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, also has had his security clearance downgraded as result of the same new policy on interim clearances set by White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, said another person familiar with the material.

2/28/2018 7:04 PM
Stifle, Bagwearer
2/28/2018 7:27 PM

The real estate company owned by the family of White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, who also happens to be President Donald Trump's son-in-law, received more than $500 million in loans last year after executives from the lending companies met with Kushner at the White House.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that Kushner held meetings with Apollo Global Management founder Joshua Harris last year on multiple occasions. At the time, Harris was providing advice to the Trump administration related to infrastructure.

3/1/2018 1:38 PM
3/14/2018 3:37 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/15/2018 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Conservative media blamed everything but semi-assault weapons

Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce claimed that talking about firearms doesn’t get to the “core issue” of “the human condition.” She and the hosts of Fox & Friends also blamed drugs, virtual reality, and video games for the shooting.

Radio host Michael Savage tweeted that “liberal judges and the ACLU” were to blame.

Fox guest Lou Palumbo blamed “the media, the entertainment industry,” and “the lack of parenting.”

Fox News contributor Kevin Jackson blamed “leftist run schools” and falsely claimed that the shooter was linked to antifa.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham blamed “mental illness”and “broken or damaged families” for the shooting on her show.

The Gateway Pundit suggested that the shooter supposedly being a registered Democrat was a factor. (He was not actually a registered Democrat; the blog was forced to correct their story.)

Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter blamed the FBI’s Russia probe for the shooting, tweeting, “The FBI was too busy trying to undermine the president to bother with doing it's freaking job.”

The Daily Caller’s Peter Hasson suggested that the shooting was related to Cruz growing up without a father.

Liberty One TV’s Joe Biggs (formerly of Infowars) tweeted that the FBI was “too busy chasing Trump/Russia nothing burgers” to have prevented the shooting.

Pamela Geller falsely claimed that Cruz was connected to antifa and Islamic terrorist groups.

Laura Loomer shared a fake photo of Cruz and speculated that Cruz was a “radical leftist” with potential ties to antifa and Islamic resistance groups.

Infowars claimed that the “MSM” (mainstream media) was “already covering it up” that Cruz was likely a “Democratic voter” and had clothing “similar to the style worn by ISIS fighters in Syria.”

5/17/2021 10:37 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸
Israel is a thug nation. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.